Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC will be a bigger one? - page 2. (Read 460 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 17
January 19, 2018, 02:30:48 PM
what is your opinion with ethereum classic?

so many big events this year, is it possible to boost ETC to 20x or even 50x?
there is a hardfork and airdrop event in March for them. bebarengan with their wallet release in the same month.

please give your opinion on this matter.
I am very grateful for every answer you give.
Of course, most likely growth will be, x10 is still real, at the expense of x50 here you can still argue,
it is little likely that there will be a steep price increase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 02:19:47 PM
im long term supporter i see really interesting things happen
as soon as they finish lightweight virtual machine and make the code more compatible to IOT devices,
+ they'll make projects to solve real world issues with cardano blockchain & other teams who work on ETC projects

I prefer the ETC as a portfolio for the medium term rather than allocating them for the long term.

I think there are still many coins that can be used and more appropriate to be a long term investment.

ye you may be right, its more the medium term now
it can become a long term when some serious things start to work on it
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
as soon as they finish lightweight virtual machine and make the code more compatible to IOT devices,
+ they'll make projects to solve real world issues with cardano blockchain & other teams who work on ETC projects

I prefer the ETC as a portfolio for the medium term rather than allocating them for the long term.

I think there are still many coins that can be used and more appropriate to be a long term investment.
January 19, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
Personally, I don't think that fork may cause long-term growth in price for ETC. Usually, price grows until the fork and drops after it.

ye, the fork is not the main reason the price will grow in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
January 19, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
Personally, I don't think that fork may cause long-term growth in price for ETC. Usually, price grows until the fork and drops after it.
Activity: 98
January 19, 2018, 12:31:53 PM
Ethereum classic is forked from ethereum it will goes up i believe but to beat ethereum its not possible. I bet it will touch 1:10 ethereum price. But not bigger then ethereum. The moat interesting next event is hard fork for etc. And we can get a coin we could stake with. I my self really like stake coin. Thats why i accumulate etc untill march 2018 and snap shoot for hard fork.

Just FYI.  It's not a hard fork.  It's another blockchain called Project Callisto:  https://cryptovest.com/news/etc-callisto-airdrop-announcement-leads-to-price-surge-and-stability/

So yeah, basically it's like the NXT and Ardor thing, with the snap shots then the air drop.  Better get in while prices haven't broken .003 BTC yet...  Things could go crazy.  Wink

I think fomo nxt is a real example. without expecting airdrop, the price difference is significant enough to double the profit in an instant.

but all return to the market, we can not determine a thing that has not happened yet.
just just guessing it.
hopefully etc is a profitable investment.
Activity: 420
January 19, 2018, 12:06:32 PM
Definitely, ETC will catch the path of Ethereum as it is the creation of fork of Ethereum. Most of the ICO creator now using ETH blockchain may be in future ETC blockchain will be prefered by the token creator hence the demand will grow for ETC.
January 19, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
January 19, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

there is a hardfork and airdrop event in March for them. bebarengan with their wallet release in the same month.

I don't think so. ETC doesn't offer anything like ETH and smart contracts and ICOs.

Yes, we may see some price peak after ETH switch to POS, but that's all.
MP4
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 11:25:32 AM
ETC is now at low position, and has very good buy zone. In the future if eth go to 3k, that one would go to 5x- 6x more from todays price
Activity: 29
January 19, 2018, 11:24:31 AM
I like the Ethereum classic, a lot of good and important news for the coin. The analysts 50-100$. Will wait for spring)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:07:42 AM
I doubt it will ever beat Ethereum but we could see some nice gains with ETC. There are better coins out there tho.
Activity: 308
January 19, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
Well 50x would be huge!! But I think that’s not very likely in my opinion, it would be 1500 and that’s a lot, maybe if all the market grows and eth goes at least at 10000\15000. Personally I believe that etc might explode in the next months, I will hold it till at least 120/150. Look how it holded the price during the fall of the past days, it’s ready to mooning!
Activity: 167
January 19, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
ETC is valued as well as fast growing and has the potential for us to invest in the future for anyone who is passionate about digital currency. And the price of ETC fluctuates abnormally so those who prefer short-term investments such as buy and sell for profit, ETC will be a good choice. Therefore, the price of ETC will increase.
January 19, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
ETC is a copy from ETH, but that story is long time ago and now ETC project is become very success. The future of ETC starting now and the price will to the moon soon Cheesy
Activity: 135
January 19, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
It'll hit $100 by march.

We all know what FOMO can do regarding a snapshot lol
Activity: 238
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

Well, I do not know at x20-50, but I personally expect x10 from him!
Because he has great prospects!
I do not want anyone to agitate, but the fact remains, now many people look at it intently
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
ETC will go up with that amazing upcoming fork guys.. I just market bought some more! Dont miss your chance to make some free money with that, buy now or cry later  Tongue
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
January 19, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
first etc doesn't drop too much in this dump. and etc going to fork next month so I believe price will go up soon
Activity: 182
January 19, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
I think ETC the next big coins for miners. ETH will do hard fork soon and transfer to POS, delete POW. So miners will have to go to ETC network , when the supply enough then the price will go to the moon.

I'm agree with this statement. Although we don't know when ETH will transfer to POS. The price from ETH is very stable. Maybe there is a lot of new token use ETH for their platform? But hopefully ETC will profitable like ETH too. Unfortunately I'm new miner and not mine with ethash algorithm (LOL)
Pages:
Jump to: