Pages:
Author

Topic: ETC worth as a long term or short term - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
Hi all
ETC was added to coinbase recently as you all probably  know. What do you think about future of this coin? It definitely will grow overtime (being the cheapest coin on Coinbase, so psychologically new influx of people will tend to opt to buy it , IMHO) . Having said that, will it be PUMP and Dump future or this coin worth to hold long term? Or you are staying away from this coin?

I think ETC should still be done in a long-term holding because it will lose its essence as a good coin if people are just going to dump it away without any signs of price increase, it will really be useless. Especially nowadays when the market is still red.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 23, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
Hi all
ETC was added to coinbase recently as you all probably  know. What do you think about future of this coin? It definitely will grow overtime (being the cheapest coin on Coinbase, so psychologically new influx of people will tend to opt to buy it , IMHO) . Having said that, will it be PUMP and Dump future or this coin worth to hold long term? Or you are staying away from this coin?
Well yes I do believe that etherium is suitable for long term investments and it's because firstly, ethereum has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people all over the world is also increasing day by day. And because of all this it's price is increasing day by day. So after keeping all this in mind I do think that etherium is all set for long term investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:13:48 AM
Great position to open an order right now but it requires long term investment fast money will not be in this market!
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 23, 2018, 01:50:11 AM
I don't know how, but the on going statics is unpredictable we think more wisely for better outcomes on any suggested coins, we don't want to give any statement to be not responsible for the future thought. Do what you think is good for gaining more.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 23, 2018, 01:40:44 AM
ETC, like any other altcoins is best used for short term investment because quite frankly these coins don't have a good future specially those ones that have an unlimited (with no cap) supplies and ethereum is one of those coins. it is basic economy of supply and demand which says with an unlimited supply the price will decline in the long run.
on top of that ethereum is not the best smart contract platform and in the near future it will be replaced by a better one with much more efficiency.
Activity: 201
August 23, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
The project is a awesome project and the price is down now so I think people can easily key into it for a long term investment
Activity: 121
August 23, 2018, 01:14:35 AM
Yes I think one can invest in ethereum classic for a long term by buying now and just forget the wallet keeping it till the end of 2019. The gain will be massive
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
ETC is a good one, i prefer to hold it for a long time.
but i am a bit adventurous and i want to gamble with ETC.
i will hold 50 percent of my tokens and scalp the another half.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
August 22, 2018, 03:21:48 PM
Ethereum should definitely be left for long term, because this is the most promising coin of 2018
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
It is on both exchanges (coinbase and coinbase pro) currently price is around 12.5$
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
Coinbase Pro has added Ethereum Classic (ETC). But coinbase.com has not added ETC yet. Or I'm wrong?

The price of the coin is falling, since ETC has little liquidity and does not have the recognition of the community
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 03:06:40 PM
Hi all
Pages:
Jump to: