Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETD] EthereumDark ! X11 - NINJA LAUNCH - LIMITED SUPPLY! [FOR SALE] - page 3. (Read 57481 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
How about 0.1 BTC?
I will think about this.
Write your prices..
Price 0.5 BTC for full info acc and all.
I will update ETD Please donate me some BTC, BTC ADDRESS: 1Kp6AQLeNK1hM3t9FvuLZnz5R9ejJYnkvd
Please donate me i will send ETD to your ADRESS.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Still no market for this?

but already have Circulating Supply which is 1,591,503 ETD?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Anyone have a working node?
Activity: 145
I have still some ETD on Bittrex and I must withdraw it immediately (delisted by Bittrex) but my wallet is not sync. Please help to fix it ! or show me where can I keep it ?

I have not seen "ethereumderk.conf" . Where can I find it ?

Sincere thanks !

Download last version from https://github.com/liteuser/EthereumDark/releases. It should sync correctly, but if you still have problems then add these two lines to your ethereumdark.conf:

addnode=seednode1.ethereumdark.com
addnode=seednode2.ethereumdark.com

Check with the explorer that you are synced: http://cryptobe.com/chain/EthereumDarkCoin

Activity: 36
one of best coin in world, might shag this coin, wanna twerk oin its tits.
Liteuser, I really would like to see you takeover this coin. Your reputation precedes you. Is there any other way to get a copy of the source code? Does github have backups? What about archive.org? The wallet works very well, it just needs a leader.

There is already a copy at https://github.com/liteuser/EthereumDark that I hope you are already using as your wallet. Otherwise you won't be able to stake.

But it seems to me that you and other people are thinking of someone else and not me when you talk about reputation. I'll bet you're confusing my nick with someone else  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Liteuser, I really would like to see you takeover this coin. Your reputation precedes you. Is there any other way to get a copy of the source code? Does github have backups? What about archive.org? The wallet works very well, it just needs a leader.

Vegas
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
So, I don't get it, did you create ETD?

Well, I sent a message to sevith some days ago to ask him to give me control of the EthereumDark bitcointalk, twitter and github accounts. I may have been too direct. That led him to post here in this thread.

After that, I pointed him to some references in the original github EthereumDark code that mentioned him (now you can look at them here):

https://github.com/liteuser/EthereumDark/blob/9c4a7bf4ec0039158971d07b55111c8bf7d2a008/src/obj/checkpoints.P#L13

He said someone had forked his GNS or CAM coins, and denied being ETD developer. But the source code at https://github.com/Ethereumdark/ disappeared at a few minutes after that.

You can draw your own conclusions. Anyway doesn't really matter who created the coin. What interested me the most was to control the twitter account to post updates.
Yeah he saved the coin. Sevith from GNS made it than dumped n moved on same he does with every coin.
Only hopping on this thread because Liteuser just messaged me. Let me put the facts on the tables. I did move on from GNS. Why? Because two people own over 80% of the supply and I don't feel like coding my ass off just to make them a shit ton of money so they can dump all over my hard work. Sorry for everyone involved in that. If your interested in the software I'm willing to negotiate a work around from holding GNS at all.
I also made CAM, for someone else. Although I was ONLY paid to code the coin and hand over everything to other people, so I did. I made the coin and handed over everything to other devs. All the problems that have arisen are from developers who didn't even switch out the nodes causing a fork. None of this was my problem, had anyone came to me I'd have helped fix it, but since everyone has a terrible attitude and the guy who paid me told me who would burn my house down because CAM forked I stopped dealing with him, For obvious reasons. I stopped developing coins because of the FUD and BS they cause in general. Money isn't that important to me that I need to "steal" it from others. So i haven't been developing ANY coins. Let me say that again...
The only coins I have made, is GNS, and CAM. I felt to bad about leaving GNS behind but like I said. Put yourself in my shoes. Knowing the large holders exist and me finishing the bot would just result in uber dumpage. You can blame me all your want for the market price on GNS but it doesn't matter to me because I KNOW, that I didnt even cause the dump. I woke up 5AM that morning price was hovering around 1k. Slept, woke up again and price was nearly sub 400. (Like I said developers get blamed for almost everything so I decided not to even make them anymore because its just a joke how they get blamed for absolutely everything)
Everyone can blame me for dumping all over GNS, all you want, the developers always get blamed for market price even if there isn't a premine it really makes no sense.
I have tried explaining myself multiple times but quite frankly. I don't come on these boards anymore because they are purely toxic and everyone on these forums believes what they want regardless, so whats the point?
If your having some form of an issue with this coin I will help fix whatever is wrong but someone needs to bring me up to date. And if the fix is going to waste a lot of my time, I'm not going to bother. I have other projects I started working on, like multiple trading bots.
So if you have a serious inquiry before you start pointing fingers everywhere like a child in second grade, why not straight up ask me? I'm all over the IRC (iv been on freenode longer than bitcoin has been around)
Its also no secret i run my own IRC, look at the GNS code. (People decided to fork my code or at least use my server for their coins so I have everything password protected now)
If you want to talk, just shoot me a message rather than start pointing fingers. I like to think I'm a nice guy but when you accuse me of things Its rather annoying and im not very apt to help you.
Now troll me all you want or ask me for some help, but just know that if you start pointing fingers and being a dickbag I'm not gonna help with anything.

EDIT: If you actually wanna contact me, MSG me on here or contact me outside of this forums, I don't come here often because too many stupid fux are on these boards, I wont check on this thread waiting for a response but you might be able to catch me if Im looking at an ANN or something

All developers deserve respect. I don't know anything about those other coins, but doing any development is hardwork.

So, I don't get it, did you create ETD?

The coin is working fine, based on the updates from liteuser. We're only missing the anonymous transactions from the OP.

Not much volume, but it was also not de-listed from bittrex, still available.

Marketing and advertise this coin, tweet and promote it.  0.2 Btc trade volume is needed to stay listed at Bittrex, or they will delisted the coin.

I did receive some messages from liteuser about looking into the anonymous transactions implementation.

There are options out there, but it's making it work with PoS that would be difficult.

If it gets implemented it'd be the first of its kind.

Like a lot of coins out there, all it would take is 1 btc to get the price up 1000%

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Marketing and advertise this coin, tweet and promote it.  0.2 Btc trade volume is needed to stay listed at Bittrex, or they will delisted the coin.
Activity: 39
Yeah he saved the coin. Sevith from GNS made it than dumped n moved on same he does with every coin.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
what the why i have lost time on so many coin when there was ETD is a mistery for me ,
well i didn't know liteuser was here.
liteuser thank you for making the pos work .
Pages:
Jump to: