Pages:
Author

Topic: ETF and Bakkt will have effect, but BTC halving is the main deal. - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 66
I agree with you because it is a no-brainer. The halving will diminish the supply of bitcoins which will lead to increase in price. I think the halving effect will be visible before the actual halving. People will anticipate the  price increase and the market will become bullish much sooner than mid 2020. As far as ETF and Bakkt are concerned I am not really interested in them. People put so much hope in ETF and Bakkt as if bitcoin depends on it. In my opinion they are not important for the long term future of bitcoin. They may lead to short term gains, but long term bitcoin will take care of itself.

Activity: 388
Merit: 10
Yes, I judge this too. I think Bitcoin will return to $2,000. I will buy a lot of coins. I don't think the cryptocurrency market will rise. There are still a lot of junk coins, and bitcoin should make them disappear.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
ETF and bakkt have a positive influence on the crypto market. but I see that public trust in crypto is very low. so the effect is very small. high market volume, extensive crypto spread, and every good news, it will make crypto reach the top again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Both ETF and BAKKT have been postponed several times. Of  course they would have positive impact
on the crypto market as new investors with fresh capital would enter the market.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
I tend to agree that the next bitcoin block halving will be the catalyst. But a Bakkt future approval will start the ball rolling this year so that at least we can see the market recovered and moving away from the dread $3K range. Also worth noting though that during the last halving in 2016, it took months before we finally see the bull run so don't expect a sudden pump after next year's halving, just saying.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
this year we will watch this crypto market green again my friend
because of ETF an Bakkt, both will make a huge effect in bitcoin price and just like before,,when bitcoin price jump, others cryptocurrencies will follow  Wink
its too long if we talk about halving for now
ETF will get another delay and i don't wanna bet on it. BAKKT should be the main bet for everyone and it has done with more than 132 million dollars have already raised from investors. So far halving will become the main thing to bet next year is the bitcoin halving time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
this year we will watch this crypto market green again my friend
because of ETF an Bakkt, both will make a huge effect in bitcoin price and just like before,,when bitcoin price jump, others cryptocurrencies will follow  Wink
its too long if we talk about halving for now
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I don't think 2019 will still be a bearish market, and the next halving is way too far yet we might have to see such a huge price increase in the market. But first, we will still have to face this bearish market. And I think ETF and Bakkt will have a huge effect on the market, we will just have to give their time and we will see the outcome.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I think that making predictions based off of past events has become unreliable.
People predicted a bull run after consensus last march.
Historically that has always been a rallying point after the winter slump yet it didn't happen.

Then people were predicting an end of the year bull run because it has typically happened in the past.
Yet that didn't happen either.

Now I hear people saying 2019 will be bearish because last crash, the market stayed low for 2 years.

I think the fact is, the market is still too young to see any clear patterns.
Add to it that it is still a huge speculative market, there are so many unpredictable elements.

However, by 2020, the market should start showing signs of recover, btc halving or not.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I'm hoping by then I have a little portfolio of decent coins and tokens and I will be able to benefit from this next bull run. I have lost everything in this bear market and now on my last leg. If nothing happens in the next two months I am toast and will be forced to leave the altcoin markets for good and leave behind this world of cryptocurrency. I really do hope that I can not fold and will be able to make ends meet and have a life that has benefited from all this and hopefully be able to be successful in being a long term hodler. I am not sure if we will see an ETF this year although everyone things that the SEC will approve the ETF for teh CBEOE, we shall see soon in a few months if it is going to happen.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
I have seen several posts about how ETF and Bakkt could make the crypto market bullish again. As much as I really want the ETF and Bakkt, I really don't believe they will moon cryptocurrency. They will definitely cause the market to be bullish but they won't make cryptos to moon to a new all time high.
What I believe will moon cryptocurrency is the next coming Bitcoin halving.
Looking at the past history and chart of the crypto market, there have only been two halving in history (2012 and 2016) and both resulted in a powerful bullish trend which took coins to a new all time high. The next Bitcoin halving is scheduled for mid 2020, and it will have a powerful bullish trend on the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: