Pages:
Author

Topic: ETFs - page 2. (Read 288 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
July 10, 2018, 11:55:05 PM
A european investment firm is offering crypto ETF's to investors:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-eus-biggest-etf-firm-expands-into-crypto-products-4609031

I'm doubtful the SEC will approve similar investment opportunities inside the USA.

The rest of the world will have easy access to crypto ETF's while americans will not. 

Its difficult to pinpoint a motive behind this without delving into a world of dark and mysterious conspiracy theories. The only thing that can be said is those living in countries other than the USA will have an easier time investing in crypto ETFs and profiting from them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
July 09, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
How does ETFs actually help the price movement of Bitcoin? Because I don't see any direct relation with it and Bitcoin as they are totally from different market industries. I don't even know if ETF fund managers are allowed to put BTC to one of their investment portfolios due to volatility and lack of fundamental attributes. But if you are talking about the influence of its price movement, I don't think it is the only one helping if other markets as well is going up then we can suspect that the cryptocurrency market is headed to the same direction as others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 09, 2018, 10:21:49 AM
I understand that ETFs will bring a positive movement to bitcoin. Anyone knows when more ETFs will come into the game?

As everyone knows that ETF which are known as Exchange Traded Funds are rarely seen traded in the crypto market because of the decentralization. But recently there has been launched an ETF on the start of the year 2018 and I am sure that they are doing every possible thing to bring the positive movement to bitcoin. I think more ETF's can be seen introduced soon by the 2018 year end and it will be helpful if it starts during a strong bullish rally.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
I understand that ETFs will bring a positive movement to bitcoin. Anyone knows when more ETFs will come into the game?

The answer to that question is worth billions of dollars.
 Nobody know, and if someone knew he would not tell you here for free
I love this type of questions because if I would know the answer I would be the richest man in the universe probably, like when the bear market will end. Will bitcoin be successful in 2018, etc.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Of course ETFs bring very positive moves, because if ETFs are well used .. well, it will bring benefits to users and investors ,,.

From my point of view, your question is a little less creative ...: D

WHAT ALL INVESTOR MUST KNOW ABOUT ETFs?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

I would love ETFs to come to the cryptoworld. I use them regulary for the share market, and they are a great way to diversify at a low cost without buying all the shares individually. I guess its only a matter of time until a product becomes available.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
July 09, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

The answer to that question is worth billions of dollars.
 Nobody know, and if someone knew he would not tell you here for free
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
July 09, 2018, 05:21:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: