Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth <100 $ - page 14. (Read 4031 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 13, 2018, 03:01:08 PM
As we can see the price of ETH has fallen very low. So low that it moved to 3rd place in capitalization. I think this is due to the congestion of the ETH network. Many projects start your blokey and moving away from the format of ETH. If the ETH team solves this problem, the price will go up again
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
Yes - it happened, but it had to be expected. After Ethereum broke the level of $ 150, it was foolish to hope that$ 100 will last.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
so far the whole market and the eth is ablaze. but I think that this is temporary, the market cannot constantly go to decline, it is simply impossible. I think soon everything will be corrected and the air will still give its profit

From Now I think the price will go at a better level and now if someone want to invest then they can invest. The price dropped in the previous days because of the announcement of the SEC in which the delayed the approval of ETF to the 27th FEB.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?

At one time, no one could even believe that the Ethereum price could fall below $ 300. But now the situation has changed dramatically. Many investors are faced with large losses of money. Now selling your coins will be the wrong decision; you just need to hold the coins until the situation is restored.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 11, 2018, 02:09:38 PM
I think that there will still be a drop in the price at ethereum, somewhere around 60 dollars
I hope that it will be extreme, before the start of growth
Activity: 140
December 11, 2018, 02:06:03 PM
I am not a pessimist, but I think that this is not the end of the falling. It is possible that we will see $ 50 for a coin.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
I feel there is panic from the developers who use the ethereum platform and choose to sell the eth they have, as a result, the ethereum price gets worse and only $ 50 as the strongest support
Activity: 563
December 11, 2018, 01:57:38 PM
Nothing exclusively has happened to ETH. There's a bear market, bitcoin dominance has increased as of late, and as a result other coin prices go down.
Activity: 231
December 11, 2018, 01:17:04 PM
yes ethereum price is down because its price is related to bitcoin price but i think it will be not loose its second position it will be still in second position because it is one of the top altcoin
Activity: 448
December 11, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
I don’t see anything wrong with that, since I didn’t buy it at the price of last year, but I really hope for its growth in the near future. It is also important that the team again does not postpone the scheduled updates.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 11, 2018, 01:16:16 PM
Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
Of course Ethereum is now declining but I do not think that it will fall for a long time yet, in January there is a positive news I think we will grow to it)
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 11, 2018, 01:13:58 PM
It hurts to see ethereum prices continue to decline, the plan Ethereum will make improvements with fork that may occur next year, and I think it is very difficult to make Ethereum rise again, but hope remains, ETH remains a giant who sleeps and waits when most appropriate to wake up and defeat everything that hinders it
Activity: 518
December 11, 2018, 01:07:49 PM
when ethereum prices are less than $ 100 then you should be able to buy as much as you can because when the price falls it is a very good time to enter and buy ethereumm.

I will do it within 2-3 days when I get the money for another job I am busy with now. I believe - Ethereum will be the second cryptocurrency again (after Bitcoin). ETH will return its popularity and grow greatly.
Activity: 406
December 10, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
I think the whales are all well thought out and will actively buy coins when the price reaches the day. The potential of the coin is large and we see that work on its improvement is underway, and this can not but affect the future price of the coin.
Activity: 490
December 10, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
The fall in the price of ethereum that we now all see in no way changes anything in the sense that Ethereum still remains among the most advanced platforms for all other projects, this is just a short-term drop in price and nothing more.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 10:13:32 AM
this is the best time to buy..
Activity: 504
December 10, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
Do not rub salt on the wound. Every day, looking at the price of ethereum, I want to send everything away. I am warmed only by the thought that not only ether, but also the rest of the coins, including bitcoin, fell. The fall in ethereal prices is not his personal tragedy. Personally, I will hold on to ethereum until better times and will wait for its growth.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
December 10, 2018, 09:32:36 AM
Nothing happens just like that, it means that it’s beneficial for someone to lower the price at a lower price, maybe a big player wants to enter the coin
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 10, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
The current price is certainly worrying, but I believe that next year will be a year of growth and recovery.
I think this will needs enough time before ETH will fully recover and as long as no buyers for this currency then the price will go lower and lower everyday. I just hoping that this current bottom price is good enough to attract new investors.
Activity: 476
December 10, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
Now we can see completely different prices for the main coins of the market and this will not affect the quality and technology of these coins because prices change quickly in order to earn on inexperienced and impulsive people  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: