Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth <100 $ - page 22. (Read 4032 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
December 07, 2018, 04:09:16 AM
Just get used to it,no more options we have left.Selling now will cause more damages so better hold and hope for the prices to increase.But when I looked at the price of BCH it got even worse now and it almost nearly equal to the price of ethereum so forked coins are nothing but speculation so now its time to pick the real potential coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 04:06:21 AM
not just ethereum all cryptos are down, I think ethereum will continue to fall if bitcoin is down more. Hopefully in the next year will recover. Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 07, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
The market is getting another huge hit!
The price of ETH is now below $90. Very curious how low it will go.

Really hope the market can stay above the $100bn.
Lets see what friday will bring. Lets all have some little faith Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
In my opinion, the price of ehtere will increase again, but it takes a little longer, even though the current price is just under 100 $, I don't panic because it might not go down again.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 03:58:10 AM
I think that Ethereum will go even deeper and may reach 50 bucks. It is sad, but the big guys want the best prices to buy coins and then to launch the rocket. Lets just wait and believe in crypto currencies.
Activity: 1008
December 07, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
I see the price drop and it doesn’t frighten me at all, because I’m sure that it will soon start to grow very quickly, as there will be growth behind the fall. Therefore, ETH will still be good.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 03:51:57 AM
It's time to collect ETH if you want something to hold for long term. Lol it seems that ETH holds its Black Friday event too long, but it's not bad, i like cheap ETH because my vision for ETH in long term, it will grow strongly.
copper member
Activity: 351
December 07, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
On my previous account on this platform before I lost the details.. I already predicted eth is going below 90$ so I'm not really surprised about this price
Activity: 658
December 07, 2018, 03:48:23 AM
I think eth cant lose the third place on cmc because he will recovery soon and distance marketcap 4th place with eth is so far (more than 7B). At this situation just buy more, eth already dicount Smiley and i strongly believe in january eth price will rise more than $300.
Activity: 256
December 07, 2018, 03:35:30 AM
if you are a trader you should know what is done, it's time to buy eth and hold it.
if you are a lot of consideration you will be afraid to invest, remember to live full of challenges if you do not dare to take challenges you will not develop, do not be afraid to fail surely there is time for success
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 02:48:57 AM
I have already guessed that the price of Ethereum will still drop, because it has lost a lot of buyers, and because of the large number of ETH holders, its dumping volume is very huge!
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 07, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
It seems to me that such strong fall in Ethereum is associated with the arrival in the crypto industry  of professional big forex traders, who, having missed the opportunity to make money on the growth of the cryptocurrency market last year, are trying to take revenge. To do this, they are working to reduce rates to the level of the beginning of 2017, in order to repeat the phenomenal growth of 2017. Ethereum, due to its potential, should become one of the fastest growing tokens and will certainly reach its ATH.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 07, 2018, 02:12:23 AM
Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?

This is becoming worse since few days. Beyond that limit is panicking mode for some holders. But I bet it will be on reversal.
Activity: 579
December 07, 2018, 02:20:27 AM
You guys just look at what happened a few years ago. The market was collapsing, he just went to the bottom. And then what followed? It is again rapidly moved up. It will be the same this time. It's very possible that not very quickly, but it will happen.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
December 07, 2018, 02:10:50 AM
Yeah ETH has taken a beating this year. I bought some ETH when it hit $375 cuz I didnt think it'd go lower... guess I was wrong. Bought some at $100... can't imagine it going much lower.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 02:08:29 AM
I think that the price drop below $ 100 is not a cause for concern. The fall will not be able to be protracted and growth will come anyway.

Definitely this is not acceptable and no one expected such a bad show in this last quarter, this downfall is definitely a lesson for everyone who have Invested. Market is like twist and tale, ETH needs a growth obviously.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 07, 2018, 01:57:18 AM
All coins from the TOP 100 lost 80-90% of their value this year. And eth is no exception. Do not worry, if there is growth, eth will grow again.
Activity: 336
December 07, 2018, 01:41:08 AM
Prices continue to fall, now the price of ethereum is close to $ 80. It's really confusing, it could be that capitalization will decrease and fall into the abyss. Will there be an actual ethereum substitute? As an alternative to investing at low prices.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 01:34:33 AM
I think that the price drop below $ 100 is not a cause for concern. The fall will not be able to be protracted and growth will come anyway.
well, of course this is a bad thing, considering this makes a pretty bad effect for the development of other coins, but I feel that the price of ETH will rise again to a high price.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 01:30:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: