Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth <100 $ - page 7. (Read 4031 times)

copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 03:55:31 PM
I am sure ETH will definitely rise in the next January, because ETH is still used for ICO payments, and I think it's time to buy ETH because the price is still low if ETH starts at the highest price you will definitely win
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2018, 03:46:57 PM
Ethereum iwas already cross the 100$ mark and go more down. But don't think about it the whole market is down. So do ethereum is. For last few months icos market is heavily down and most of the icos are failed. And some of the icos exit scam. They just took money and leave the project. So for this reason ethereum is more down than others. But I know that when more volume come crypto will rise again. And then ethereum will recover its price . don't worry about it and it will rise again when market go stronger.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
My opinion - the border for very active purchases for ethereum is $ 50. I think this downward swing will happen soon. This is expected by many potential investors, so it will happen. In February? Who will argue?
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
Today is a good news and Etherem now in higher positions than 100$. Many people says that bull run starts and Eth will jump now or little later very high. One sucsesfull man says: "When all in blood - than buy".
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 07:50:04 PM
A few days ago Ethereum was under the price of $ 100 and the coin has gone up and is now $ 109. Ethereum continues to show very positive changes. I'm sure if Ethereum won't lose third place. Ethereum will definitely rise again.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 21, 2018, 07:40:27 PM
This coin really surprised me in 2018. But unfortunately Eth surprised me unpleasantly. I was hoping for a completely different result at the end of the year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 21, 2018, 07:29:03 PM
Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?

Now the price of ETH rise to more than $100, and I think in the next year 2019, the ETH will recover, and the sooner the market cap of ETH will surpass XRP. Recently, the price of the cryptocurrency market has increased, and a lot of people think this is the bull run, but I believe that is a bull trap, and at the end of this year, the exchange rate will decrease.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
Today ether finally overcame the psychological mark of $ 100 and this is the restoration of justice, because the coin, on which platform most operations are performed, can not be cheap.
Well, there's no psychological mark for $ 100. )
now there is a rebound , and in the future will decrease I guess 40-50$ , but further growth will be it for sure
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 21, 2018, 06:24:18 AM
Hah, now ETH > $ 100. And I like these numbers more. Please do not repeat this terrible fall! I couldn’t buy a couple of freshly fluffy French buns  Grin Grin Grin
Well. Now it's time to create the topic "<1000$"!!!.
Activity: 504
December 21, 2018, 06:20:34 AM
Now Ether has risen in price a little. But I think this price is very low. I hope that Ether will rise in price.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 21, 2018, 05:47:44 AM
but why I still believe and is full of confidence that ethereum will return to stability and return to that, even though I see it is currently at the most miserable price.
right now, even though the price has dropped. big expectations for investors are indeed large enough for the growth of ethereum which can rise again
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 21, 2018, 05:43:09 AM
but why I still believe and is full of confidence that ethereum will return to stability and return to that, even though I see it is currently at the most miserable price.
Activity: 203
Merit: 48
December 21, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
I think you can still see the Ethereum at $ 60, or even lower. I think that this growth is only a correction and it is too early to start investing in cryptocurrencies. This growth will soon come to naught.
Now already December 21, 2018 or (2 day after your post is published).
But the reality, ETH start go up and not down as you picture right. $113 (+9,30%) *https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum*

The market will improve, the market will not die at this point forever. (I believe)
Activity: 560
December 19, 2018, 09:46:07 PM
I think many investors feel disadvantaged because many ETH-based projects are less successful. so they sell their ETH until the price  ETH drops to <100 $  Cry . that's the condition now that I know
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 11:25:39 AM
Its already above 100$ now Smiley hope you bought that dip
Activity: 921
December 19, 2018, 11:20:00 AM
Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
I had actually thought eth will fall close to 50usd but no, the market is now recovering and at a price above 100usd, i think we may be witnessing the start of a great bull run
I think you can still see the Ethereum at $ 60, or even lower. I think that this growth is only a correction and it is too early to start investing in cryptocurrencies. This growth will soon come to naught.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
December 19, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
All prices of Altcoin are also influenced by BTC, we can observe that the price of BTC is also down, even quite severe when compared to ETH. so we just wait for BTC to improve soon  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 19, 2018, 07:57:28 AM
Today ether finally overcame the psychological mark of $ 100 and this is the restoration of justice, because the coin, on which platform most operations are performed, can not be cheap.
Now everything is cheap, each coin has dropped at times in price for this year, we have seen such bottoms that we didn’t even think about. But when the market reversal begins, everything will return to its place.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 19, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
I had actually thought eth will fall close to 50usd but no, the market is now recovering and at a price above 100usd, i think we may be witnessing the start of a great bull run
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 07:46:34 AM
It will surprise you to know that a lot of whales have silently bagged copious amounts of ETH while some weak hands have been selling to them. Expect a surge in eth price by the time the bull run will start.
Pages:
Jump to: