Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to second place on coinmarketcap and overtake XRP again? - page 7. (Read 18915 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
What's your opinion on this issue? Will ETH surpass XRP and stay in second place?

If what has happened in the last days in the crypto markets is a real start for a bull market, a steady money inflow, then Ethereum will surpass Ripple for at least 2 reasons: Ethereum is a real platform, while Ripple is just a speculation tool and Ethereum got a great momentum and development.
Maybe I am too wary, but this may still be just a dead cat bounce (and then the money flow will stop again for the whole market) and then Ripple may remain on top.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Long Term I think XRP will remain ahead of ETH, be that in no 2 spot or lower. Short term ETH could easily pass it with some point. The main reason I think XRP will remain higher is that it has real world adoption, even if the currency is a long way from being a true cryptocurrency.

XRP is now the main attraction on centralized banks across the globe and if this continue then i guess XRP will remain on second spot unless ETH have a good news or partnership coming.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
I believe, ethereum will outperform XRP. Just waiting for the time, then XRP will find it difficult to follow ethereum. Because in my opinion, ethereum is one of the best coins
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
With the way, financial institutions are considering XRP as a medium of transfer and exchange across borders. I think this will further give the XRP more credence and will lead to better market capitalization. I will rather invest more in XRP than ETH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The last few days were very positive for Ethereum (ETH) and price increased by almost 60%. That's a big sign for ETH to have a claim for taking back the second position on coinmarketcap. XRP overtook ETH a few weeks ago and this fast reaction of ETH would be a positive sign for the entire crypto community. It was always a questionable move that XRP could overtake ETH and the recent price trend would back the importance of ETH as second crypto behind ETH.
For XRP, being very overvalued, this can result in another problem and damage of trust. In opposite, ETH was very undervalued based on it's use-case and offers an opportunity to buy some cheap ETH.

What's your opinion on this issue? Will ETH surpass XRP and stay in second place?

Hello! I fully agree with you while Ethereum is still undervalued. I think Ripple unfairly ranks second. I think Ethereum in the new year will pleasantly surprise us.Good luck!
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
The last few days were very positive for Ethereum (ETH) and price increased by almost 60%. That's a big sign for ETH to have a claim for taking back the second position on coinmarketcap. XRP overtook ETH a few weeks ago and this fast reaction of ETH would be a positive sign for the entire crypto community. It was always a questionable move that XRP could overtake ETH and the recent price trend would back the importance of ETH as second crypto behind ETH.
For XRP, being very overvalued, this can result in another problem and damage of trust. In opposite, ETH was very undervalued based on it's use-case and offers an opportunity to buy some cheap ETH.

Long Term I think XRP will remain ahead of ETH, be that in no 2 spot or lower. Short term ETH could easily pass it with some point. The main reason I think XRP will remain higher is that it has real world adoption, even if the currency is a long way from being a true cryptocurrency.
My expectation is more other way round. In short term, XRP is ahead of ETH because XRP was always very speculative and endorsed by people who want to make some quick bucks but weren't aware of the centralized tech behind it. ETH has also some issues but getting them solved would bring more potential to ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114

Activity: 329
Merit: 22

Pages:
Jump to: