Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH ... band of idiots -or- band of fools? - page 2. (Read 1317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
What really irks me is the fact that Vitalik already sold 25% of his Ether. Bill Gates would have never done that. Vitalik should have been focused on making the price $100 or $1000 to solidify his place in history. Instead, he sold out early for a new Ferrari.  Undecided
Given the competition in the altcoin market, that's exactly what I would do. Hell, I'd be happy with a new bicycle.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What really irks me is the fact that Vitalik already sold 25% of his Ether. Bill Gates would have never done that. Vitalik should have been focused on making the price $100 or $1000 to solidify his place in history. Instead, he sold out early for a new Ferrari.  Undecided
This can tell you everything about this project and how everything is very serious!
Maybe we need more confirmations how ICO pre sales are dangerous?
Now we waiting to see what will become from LISK, till then we can fud in LTC topics, and topics of other legal and healthy communities.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
to be fair ETH had its moments, it was a great pump when it lasted and to tell the truth when it came out i was excited about the project and my initial investment when i bought it first at the exchanger paid off big time.

but i don't think it is going to be any more interesting than this, the hype and lies and spams brought ethereum this high and all those things can only last so long...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
$1 the $ETH buck ... but it likely gets much
much
much
worse
Cool
Pages:
Jump to: