Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Based - 0$ fees international money transfers wallet - page 2. (Read 162 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
If you are using ethereum blockchain 0$ fees is not possible one.If you had used some other like Binance smart chain,the transaction fee will be near to 0$.
I had just checked website, it seems very amateur and empty,Actually fees is not a important one then a trust.If no trust with the website,my entire coin will be 0 dollars.All my savings will be taken by the website,which is not a accepted one.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi fellow crypto enthusiasts,

I'm the CEO of Magnocash (https://www.magnocash.com), a 0$ fees digital wallet where you can send money internationally with 0% fees. That's it. We don't make money from transactions and that's why we can deliver monetary freedom to you.

Our pilot launch is scheduled to be 1 month from now, so feel free to apply to get one of our beta keys!

Argentinians and Venezuelans are gonna be the first ones to access the launch, we will literally gift you 10$, and 5$ more for each users who signed up with your referral link (provided on signup).

Feel free to ask questions, technical or business-wise,
Pages:
Jump to: