Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC ,Eos, Neo,MKR And BCH Price What Do You Think This Year? - page 2. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i'm sorry but what is NGR stands for?it seems that wasn't searchable in CoinMarketCap?

anyway for all those mentioned only XRP,ETH and BNB is what i think would have a very good growth this year,this is just my personal idea and not to advertise the said 3 currencies.

also it is good to diversify but be choosy because this is your money.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Yes absolutely your right because what you mentioned in your post those coins are really performing well in crypto market and it has been in top rank coin surely we can invest in those coins because presently those coins are downfall around 32%to 40% compared to all time high price so this will be the best time to invest in those coins to get good profit in coming days.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
ETH , BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC and BCH are the best altcoins in this market, so there's no reason not to invest in it. If you are a smart investor in this market, you should own as much ETH , BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC and BCH as possible because the current price is very cheap and you will make a lot of profit in the future. And besides, you should stay away from Bitcoin Fork and BitcoinSV as far as possible because this is a shitcoin and you will lose all if you invest in it.

ETH, BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC , Eos, Neo,MKR And BCH Price What Do You Think This Year? Comment Velow.............
Pages:
Jump to: