Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in? - page 32. (Read 31962 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that all three coins which you have listed have approximately identical chances, but personally I would choose Ethereum and Ripple as I think that these projects in the future have more chances of success.
Activity: 714
ETH, Dash and Ripple coin with successful projects. They are popular among digital currencies. but according to my research, the most valuable among them is the ripple of the coin
Yes they are very popular coins until today, but for me my top choice is ethereum. This has many users and many supports for ethereum. With the price it may surges this year also with ripple it also profitable so anyone can actually do choose both in investing.
Activity: 552
In the 3 cryptos you give, ETH is the most strong crypto in the future, and you will be able to make a high profit if you invest long term. If you want the long-term investment, choose ETH, while investing in short-term profits, invest in Dash and Ripple. These cryptos will give you a high return if you invest in the right time at the lowest possible rate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
All of these cryptocurrencies are really good but to choose which one you should invest in at first you should calculate to know amount of money that you can spend to invest Grin. If you have thousands dollars, I think you can spend about 70% to invest in ETH, 20% for XRP and only 10% for Dash but if you only have small amount of money to invest I think you should forget about ETH cause price of ETH is really high and XRP will be the best choice Grin
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
ETH, Dash and Ripple coin with successful projects. They are popular among digital currencies. but according to my research, the most valuable among them is the ripple of the coin
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
I'm sure that only the ethereum bears the benefit. The vast majority of new projects are created on the ethereum platform. These new projects create new blockchains, protocols, which contributes to the development of the crypto industry!
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
Of course from the three coins you mentioned I am more interested in choosing Ethereum, because this coin has a larger volume, high volatility so that the opportunity to earn bigger profit. Within 24 hours Ethereum price changes can go up and down to $ 50.
I chose ETH to invest in this period because it is the coin that left a lot of impression on me in the past while continuously achieving milestones in 2017. 2018 is a difficult period. For the whole cryptocurrency market but I think that would not have too much impact on ETH because there are still huge community supporters.
Activity: 119
I will choose dash and ethereum over ripple.
Thanks to the market dip, I think if the market breaks it resistance and we see a bull run again, dash will do a x3 easily back to its former price same as ethereum.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
Of course from the three coins you mentioned I am more interested in choosing Ethereum, because this coin has a larger volume, high volatility so that the opportunity to earn bigger profit. Within 24 hours Ethereum price changes can go up and down to $ 50.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Well, it is diversified portfolio. Dash is privacy coin, Eth is decentralised and you can run ICO on erc-20 smartcontract and ripple is centralised coin with a lot of partnerships with banks and corporations.
So in general I think it is worth to invest in
Activity: 532
Merit: 101

I like all the three coins mentioned and see them as strong investments. If I have enough capital, I would spread it to invest in all of them. 50% eth, 30% ripple, 20% dash will be suitable for me
Activity: 210
if I think the best ETH for you to invest, ETH proves no doubt, please choose ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
All the three are so popular in recent time. but you have to analyze properly based on your investment plan to make a perfect investment. I think you can Ripple since it has risen far better than others.
Activity: 72
I think if you want to invest long-term is better you choose ETH because ETH is a stable coin and much in demand by investors, but if you want to trade in the short term try you choose Ripple because Ripple price movements faster than Dash.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'll go with the ethereum. Second to the well know token here in crypto world and second to the highest valued coin. So much better to have an investment with the ethereum, more chance to earn a good profit. Do holdings and hold it until the end of the year or maybe 1 year. You might earn a huge amount of your currency when you exchange it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13

In my suggestion invest in ethereum,Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future nowadays ethereum is very popular and it is in the top.
Activity: 168
For me I will choose Eth because i will be holding it for a very long time, ETH is been test and adopted by many people from building and hosting different apps, so I will choose to invest in eth.
Activity: 378
In this this kind of market situation i suggest you to invest in Ethereum and Dash because both the coins have good potential to grow and those coins are good investment for long term. I think those coins gives you huge profits when this market will come out from bearish mode.
Activity: 154
For myself, I decided to invest today in Ripple and Dash. I think that these coins will bring me more profit than the Ethereum.
Activity: 602
In general, the most promising, I would call ethereum. This is a fairly reliable and stable coin, which will always be in demand due to the fact that its platform hosts more than 90 percent of all ICOs. However, in some cases, ripple can also make a good profit. Therefore, one must proceed from the specific circumstances and trends of the market.
Among these three coins, Ethereum became the most potent coin to be a coin that is very reliable to be able to. because with the development potential of this Etereum is quite high compared to the other two coins. so it would be great to have and invest in Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: