Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH down now , when Will be back and hitt above 1k usd? - page 2. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 250
4 days ago i see ETH at 850$ but now eth dump to 670$, would eth back to 350$ like 2-3 month ago?
It's time to panic sell or bought more?
Give your me opinion and speculation when eth will raised 1000$

nobody can tells about its continue to decrease of pump again after a week and go back their price more than the old price i suggest follow your own strategy and analysis, don not depend to the other people  to decide your investment hold or sell its, learn well do not panic to avoid wrong decision.
The best strategy now in these bad days is HODL, buy estabilished coins like BTC and ETH and wait.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Panic sell is only useful when whole market collapses or when you could buy at lower price, but the market is now not crashing so you should buy more, it will hit $1k in the short term.

Make your own study so you will not panic easily, this is just a temporary dump and right now the price of eth is bouncing back again. $1k can hit that price this month so better to focus on accumulating more coins like eth.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
4 days ago i see ETH at 850$ but now eth dump to 670$, would eth back to 350$ like 2-3 month ago?

nobody can tells about its continue to decrease of pump again after a week and go back their price more than the old price i suggest follow your own strategy and analysis, don not depend to the other people  to decide your investment hold or sell its, learn well do not panic to avoid wrong decision.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Your strategy is everything, are you willing to hold your coins at least until the end of the year? If that is true then you can buy ethereum right now because I'm convinced that we are going to easily surpass the price before this year ends, but if you are only willing to hold for the short term it may be a good idea to wait some weeks to see if you can get an even cheaper price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
I think ETH might reach $1000 at the end of this year. Last December was a mega month for cryptocurrencies and I expect the same for this year too. Just my 2 Satoshi prediction.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
We must be patient and not despair soon, its value will begin to rise slowly and in the course of this year we will see
how it goes up I think this decrease is a good opportunity to buy more coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Todays price Eth price is 600 dollars we can expect eth to bounce back to 1000 dollars any time by june ending once the positive movetum start more over bitcoin year end prediction is 5000 dollars
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
I think it's really normal in this crypto world. Every cryptocurrency can dump or pump everyday even it's the best coin on the market Wink

If you still don't sell your ETH, I think you should keep holding cause in the end of this year, I believe that ETH can reach to more than 1k$ very quickly Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
At these price you should buy more and sell it when ethereum hits $800 if you want short term, but I'm sure ethereum will hit $2,000 price in this year just be patient if you want to earn more profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Panic sell is only useful when whole market collapses or when you could buy at lower price, but the market is now not crashing so you should buy more, it will hit $1k in the short term.
Activity: 569
The major factor affecting the ETH price is certainly the bitcoin price, as we know when the bitcoin price drops then the price of almost any coin will drop, the price above $ 1000 can be achieved if the bitcoin price is above $ 10k.
Activity: 280
I think now is the time to buy, it is a coin with a lot of potential that will bring profit, despite all the events that occur at the crypto currency market, I think to invest in this coin until the fall.
Activity: 378
Today, as we see, the price of the ethereum is flying up, and I'm happy to say that yesterday I bought this coin for $ 660, and for today has already earned a profit of 10%! And this is not the limit, I expect a price above $ 800 in the coming days!  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
i think it is really hard for ETH to reach 1000$ at least in this year, because rightnow the market is quite chaos now, bad news from Upbits and MTGox all the time,and the market fluctuates everyday, so it is quite not easy for ETH to rise all the time, but we may have to wait for a big pumps in the future, we are still at the mid year and still a long time to see the market rise again in the future.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Now we able to see some positive move in Ethereum.The price of Ethereum had reached 700$ just now.The price of Ethereum will reach 1000$ by this month end.But it is possible only if the investors in Ethereum  to maximum.I had holding some Ethereum for my future with hope.
Activity: 490
To the last indicator of the price of $ 350 is unlikely to return, but now after checking such a correction will be maximized and strengthened. Therefore, the maximum profit will be given to those who believe in it to the last.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
This dip don’t seems to be as bad as the previous. Just watch the market closely, then let’s see when will ETH go to $1000.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
You need to be patient, probably it's only temporary. Probably if the bitcoin's price will go up to maybe 12-15k, we can have maybe more than 1k in etherum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I don't think it will go back to 400$ maybe we will test 600$ again but 400$ seems too low for me it will be hard to reach that price again. I am going to hold my eth till the release of Casper
Activity: 308
if ethereum goes again above $ 750 this week you can buy it, but if it still survives below it i do not guarantee the price will keep going up, i think it may be true your word price will go down and buy it again under $ 500, all decision back to you

in my opinion the ethereum situation is not as bad as you describe, in these days there has been just a correction, don't forget that eth whas at nearly 350$ in the past month, the bitcoin dump did not helped in this delicate stage. i think that we can reach 1k dollars during this summer, and if starts a new alt season we can see even 2k before september.
Pages:
Jump to: