Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETH] ethermine.org - The new mining pool from the creators of ethpool.org - page 3. (Read 16480 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
hi everyone,

Free IOS app that supports Ethermine and Ethpool accounts. Check your stats from your iPhone.

Ethereum Mining Monitor v1.1 available for download on the App Store:

features:
You can view your hashrate
View your estimated earnings
View the last 100 unpaid transactions
View the last 100 paid transactions
Update your mining pool settings (min payout, email)

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ethereum-mining-monitor/id1139650210?mt=8

If you find it useful, please rate it on the app store.  thanks
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
iam entering my email + ip + 0.50 min payout + clicking apply = and nothing happens the page refresh and nothing get changed :\
whats wrong ?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
do users need to turn off the autopayment whilst the hard fork is occurring or will you take care of this for us?  I havent seen much from the pools regarding the payouts during this time. I admit i havent done much digging either. since i mine with you i figured id ask:)

edit nvm just refreshed the page and noticed this. 

"Ethereum Hardfork Announcement: According to the voting result (75% of the voted hashrate is in favor of the fork) ethermine.org will be supporting the upcoming Ethereum hardfork! More information on the upcoming fork can be found on the Ethereum blog. As a pool miner you do not need to take any action on your side because of the fork."

Best Regards
d57heinz
In the scope of our efforts to strengthen our position in asia we are happy to inform you that we have opened a new server based in India (Mumbai).

As with all our server it supports all available ethereum miners (stratum & getwork).

Stratum: india1.ethermine.org:4444 or india1.ethermine.org:14444
Getwork: india1.ethermine.org:5555

Thanks for mining with us!
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
I solve problems
Free Android app for Ethermine Pool. Check your statistics and workers on your phone.

Topic, info, download: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/android-ethermine-pool-stats-monitor-free-application-1541641
We have opened a new mining server in China (Beijing). It is available via Stratum at cn1.ethermine.org:4444 or cn1.ethermine.org:14444 (all miners are supported, Genoil, Claymore, qtMiner, ...) or getwork at cn1.ethermine.org:5555

Check out ethermine.org for more info on how to connect to the server.
Activity: 2
Hello!
Ethermine.org whatever I write in Ip public account settings ip error
Some solutions can anyone ?

Go to this URL and use the IP address shown at the top:

http://www.whatsmyip.org/
I tried, but Invalid ip provided!

I have same problem. Please help.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Today suddenly my rigs are giving 4-7.9% invalid shares.

What happend?
Basicly been fine since startup.
hi, i am making an iOS client app to view my balances in ether mine.org, is there a POST API json that i can use to change the minimum ETH payment (e.g. from 1 ETH to 2 ETH, etc.)  Right now to do this on the website, the parameter is you enter the miner public IP.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iv8y5fg7ybjoohu/Screenshot%202016-06-05%2008.51.11.png?dl=0

if there is something you want to add to it, please let me know.  i think its a good project that could be useful to miners. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Again without a support ticket we are unable to investigate such issue as it is impossible for us to identify your account and check it for any issues (invalid DAG files, ...).

During the creation of the support ticket we collect all relevant information required for us to investigate such issues. This process allows us to process issues in an efficient way.

I'll try if I have the time. It went back to normal after a few hours. Was confirmed pool side though not miner side.
Again without a support ticket we are unable to investigate such issue as it is impossible for us to identify your account and check it for any issues (invalid DAG files, ...).

During the creation of the support ticket we collect all relevant information required for us to investigate such issues. This process allows us to process issues in an efficient way.
Activity: 206
Can you please create a support ticket so that we can investigate your issue.

Was fine a few hours after it started. Whatever it was you guys fixed it.

I had similar issues a few days ago. The stale rate was over 10%. But is fine now. So it is on the pool side.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Was fine a few hours after it started. Whatever it was you guys fixed it.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Something wrong on the pool.
All mine rigs pointed at it are red with very high rejected rates. Just started a few hours ago. Various rigs on different locations affected, so it's not my rigs issue.
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
Is the pool under attack? My reported hash rate some times appear, sometimes disappear from the pool. The Effective hashrate is almost right.

Don't think so. Mine is fine all the time.
Activity: 206
Is the pool under attack? My reported hash rate some times appear, sometimes disappear from the pool. The Effective hashrate is almost right.
Please create a support ticket in case of such issues. Without any additional information we are unable to identify the root cause of your problem.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i have a problem with your pool, 1 of my two rig, stopped using the gpu after two hours or so, the other is working fine

the problem is not on me, seeing how the two rig work perfectly with dwarf or cointron, so what this is about? is your pool banning one of my worker?
edit solved by using the usa one, check your eu pool because it has a problem i think

edit again, nothing is solved, it appear after 2-3 hours
Not yet but we might add it in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: