Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH fail 2018?! - page 24. (Read 5263 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
ETH fail 2018?!
What do you think guys ,can we see again price $ 10 ?

ETH is so dropped right now.
but i don't think it will fall in $10.
it maybe can fall at $100-150.
but i believe the price will increasing again when the bull market is coming.
Activity: 58
September 12, 2018, 01:28:30 AM
It is alarming but personally I don’t think that ethereum will go more down further like this in future again. It is the best after bitcoin. Though there are some cost issues, that is why the price falls. But I think it will back soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 12, 2018, 01:27:21 AM
ETH fail 2018?!

No, I don't think we'll see prices anywhere near that low. ETH isn't dropping by itself, the whole market is falling. For ETH to hit $10, it would surely mean that all of crypto would collapse - and that won't happen whilst there are still so many people that believe in its transformative potential.
Crypto (including smart contract platforms such as ETH) is surely the future, it has so many advantages over current systems. The price drop is painful, but I'm confident that recovery will happen. The lower the price drops, the most people can buy again to perform dollar cost averaging.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:11:02 AM
if in my opinion, ethe won't fail in 2018, indeed now eth is going down, like in 2017 it is very low to sell, we have to be patient until eth stabilizes, because it is very detrimental to us if it is now sold, maybe at the end stable month again, be patient, and at the end of the year the cryptocurrency market will continue to increase and each coin will set a new record.
Activity: 66
September 12, 2018, 01:01:40 AM
There is no chance of going down of ethereum again in 2018. It has a good reputation over the crypto market and in its holders. I think it will increase in a few days. Lets see what happens next.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:21:52 AM
Not only ETH but many other coins will also fail in 2018. The electronic money market this year is not as expected. This year I failed a lot in investing in electronic money. Things will change this year.
I can't deny that, but in my opinion we only need to wait because if there isn't now there is still plenty of time for Crypto to go up. exactly with the current decline I think it would be wise to add your assets if you still have capital, because in my opinion sooner or later the market will recover soon.
Activity: 41
September 12, 2018, 12:04:10 AM
I can see ETH dropping to stupidly low prices as people Fogo, I just hope I can catch the ultralow bottom that is coming

Activity: 34
September 11, 2018, 11:39:06 PM
i think Ethereum will surprise everyone like it did last year..ETH what so called competitors need a lot of time to reach where ETH is for various reasons!

Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 11:38:42 PM
At the present time, the value of Ethereum is suffering from a problem that diminishes the value of it. But I think, maybe in the next few months, the value of Ethereum will grow back strongly
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 11, 2018, 11:23:56 PM
ETH fail 2018?!
No! Ethereum is one of the biggest blockchain project, it is price correction only and also because of so many scams in ICO, we can still saw ethereum will become stable soon, let's just wait for it, it will come soon. Be patient, and keep holding.
Activity: 36
September 11, 2018, 11:18:48 PM
BITCONNECT might be worth more than ETH at this rate LOL!

Activity: 37
September 11, 2018, 11:11:44 PM
LN will destroy the ETH market and hype job that it is. Lightning Network will be able to do all the cool apps ETH can do for cheap, instantly, at MASS scale and more. LN will eat it up for lunch.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 11:01:48 PM
Not only ETH but many other coins will also fail in 2018. The electronic money market this year is not as expected. This year I failed a lot in investing in electronic money. Things will change this year.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 11:01:20 PM
ETH fail 2018?!
Maybe it will not happen to goes down in $20, Actually the etherium is down to $200 in slowly.
As you can see etherium was popular for now and many poeple using on it also and ill think it happen to become $20.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 10:27:43 PM
I think this conditions comes because of scam ICO that gathered money from investor already sold their ethereum. I hope ethereum can recover soon. Eth have a big community so it wouldn't fail easily. I still believe in ethereum.
this is happening globally, it is not a problem of ICO fraud cases, because the most important problem at this time is when the ETF is currently still not approved, and I am sure that when ETFs are approved then the price can quickly rise
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
September 11, 2018, 10:25:58 PM
I think many people will go crazy if ETH touches $ 10.
it's true that nothing is impossible in the crypto world but if the ETH touches that value, I can't imagine it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 10:17:20 PM
ETH fail 2018?!

That's a NO NO because even if ETH continues to fall down for so many reasons, there are still investors small or big that are just waiting for the time ETH will have its price go down in times like this so when they invest, it may help offset the fluctuation of price or even help push the price up.
big whales are waiting eth price drop extremely.when it reached lowest price level , they will come to market and put buying order alot.eth price are easy to manipulated.
Activity: 108
September 11, 2018, 10:15:07 PM
Etherium fail 2018 because it's a bad year for ETH. I were upset too because it was unexpected for me, I thought ETH can make it this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 11, 2018, 10:12:13 PM
I think this conditions comes because of scam ICO that gathered money from investor already sold their ethereum. I hope ethereum can recover soon. Eth have a big community so it wouldn't fail easily. I still believe in ethereum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:06:58 PM
The crypto market is just filled with overly emotional investors. It's a volatile market, guys. Rise and falls happen - chill.
Pages:
Jump to: