Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth fees are up 7000 percent - page 6. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
This really shocking news for the investors of the eth .People like crypto currency for some reasons. Crypto currency is easy to use and transfer, it has safety and the cost or fees of crypto currency are very low. Such things have made the crypto currency popular. But if the fees are like this, then Ethereum will lose the market share.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 06, 2018, 05:21:27 PM
I’m not sure why people complain about ethereum fees, even if it goes up 10,000% it is still cheap compared to the amount charged by other exchanges

No matter how high the Gwei is, your total sending fees is less than 2$
Now tell me that exchange that charges 2$

Simply concentrate on your trades and ignore post increase in the forum
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
This is a bad news for the holders of this crypto currency. the fees has increased significantly which will reduce the exchange of this token. This would result a drop in prices and would force to token holder to sell of their token at lower prices. New investors will also get discouraged to invest in this token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 03:29:39 AM
In addition the ETH network is struggling because of airdrops. If you own ETH you are lucky if the price doesn’t go down. It is showing its FLAWS and the media are going to make it look worse than it already is!
In the long run Cardano is the future! Cardano is exceptional value at today’s prices!

The CEO of ETH (VB) created a monster and can’t deal with it.
He is on the record as saying he will quit ETH in the past and said that his project is overpriced: Basically the guys out of control.

Good luck with ETH but count me out: VB is a fruitcake!

VB might face litigation if he keeps going the way he is: It is his responsibility to maximize coin value and not make dumb ass statements. There is a judge, jury and executioner for fools: It is called the legal system!
Pages:
Jump to: