Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH for the win? - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:19:58 PM
The more Bitcoin will fall in price, the more Ethereum will fall in price. All altcoins are somehow tied to Bitcoin. I think that the bear market will soon be completed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Whenever btc is falling eth use to follow in the fall as well. And I don't think eth can overtake Bitcoin on a long run 🏃🏻
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 06:05:59 PM
Its not easy and its not possible this year and next year also because whilw BTC pric down at same time ETH and other coins also price down so it is not possible  
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
June 25, 2018, 06:05:29 PM
I have not seen etheruem taking over bitcoin yet so how is etheruem a winner?
In fact, etheruem is falling since bitcoin has been shedding off too. Etheruem can only be a winner if it is rising while bitcoin is falling.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
June 25, 2018, 06:02:10 PM
I know that ETH could not win and take over beyond BTC, but BTC is currently falling right now, do you think Ethereum could win incase BTC falls into abyss consecutively all day?
I wouldn't consider the current dumps as bitcoin falling into the abyss because there are far more lower prices than it in the past. In fact, the price range ATM can still be considered a good enough price if one had witnessed market being below sub 1000$.
Just a quick statistics I calculated, Bitcoin and it's investors for last 365 days have got a return of investment of 224% i.e. more than double of what they invested while for the same time for ethereum, it was just 137%. Bitcoin investors are gaining more than ethereum investors.
Comparing bitcoin and ethereum merely by gains alone is not good IMO because it is irrelevant to the whole market capitalization as a whole. What matters is it's use cases in real life and how many services accept it as payment.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
June 25, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
In the current market conditions for cryptocurrencies I don't think there is any chance for ethereum or any other altcoin for that matter, to go "against bitcoin". With this I mean, that if for whatever reason Bitcoin "falls in the abyss", the other coins will simply follow it's lead. Maybe in a distant future, when regulation is clear and the blockchain is more mature, other coins could have a "life of it's own", but right now, Bitcoin is still calling the shots.

I don't agree bitcoin is "falling in the abyss" though. It's fundamentals remain intact, so this is just speculation as usual, so no reason to fear.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
June 25, 2018, 05:08:08 PM
There's no need to use the term "WIN" on this comparison, you knew it that ETH couldn't "WIN" bitcoin and take over the total crypto market.
You can't just take over the father if you are the son and take his title. What I want to say is you are degrading bitcoin when the market is falling down but you can't take a look too that your ETH is dropping down and was a loyal bitcoin follower.

Bitcoin is still the king among all and Etherium always behind at the bitcoin. You can never call it a Win because cryptocurrency are never been have a battle to each other. We all know that the bitcoin are rapidly down the value but it will recover soon. The value of the bitcoin compare to the value of the Etherium is higher. So bitcoin will still be the number one and no altcoin can overtake to the bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
June 25, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
There's no need to use the term "WIN" on this comparison, you knew it that ETH couldn't "WIN" bitcoin and take over the total crypto market.
You can't just take over the father if you are the son and take his title. What I want to say is you are degrading bitcoin when the market is falling down but you can't take a look too that your ETH is dropping down and was a loyal bitcoin follower.
Activity: 294
June 25, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
Ethereum is the second position after bitcoin. There are so many investors are investing on this project. Their transaction cost also very cheap. But if we compare with bitcoin ethereum will belong after bitcoin.
Activity: 266
June 25, 2018, 07:20:15 AM
Yes, BTC price has fallen down in the recent days. But I think that is though for ETH to cross over BTC . I think ETH cannot go over BTC. Moreover, BTC price is going to rise up very soon and the market will be stable soon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
June 24, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
I know that ETH could not win and take over beyond BTC, but BTC is currently falling right now, do you think Ethereum could win incase BTC falls into abyss consecutively all day?

Although,

As of June, 22, 2018.

Ether Price Analysis
There was a sharp bearish reaction during the past two sessions for ETH/USD. Ether’s price failed to move past the $550.00 barrier, resulting in a crucial break below $520.00 and $500.00.

Similarly, ETH/BTC was not able to surpass the 0.0800BTC resistance and started a downward move. The pair is moving lower and it could revisit the 0.0750BTC support.

What are your thoughts about this?
I suggest you to wait about the next update of ethereum protocol. Casper and sharding will change everything and we will see a lot of increase on the ethereum price. But this time bitcoin still everything and i can't even see any chance to the ethereum could win against bitcoin. Casper is the key for ethereum.
Activity: 181
June 24, 2018, 07:37:33 PM
Bitcoin is bitcoin the king crypto. Currently it is having some hard time but this will be over soon. Don't underestimate bitcoin as it will be overtaken by Eth. The price fall of bitcoin has a effect on that too. I hope both of this will recover soon and reach much higher.

yes, I agree with you Bitcoin is the king of all coins and the price is quite high, Bitcoin is the benchmark for other coins if BTC goes down then the others are down too, so I think it's very difficult for Ethereum to defeat it.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
I don’t agree with you because btc give more profit than eth also from data in 1 year btc giving 224% profit where as eth is giving 137 % profit based on this we can judge the current situations of the market also which is good to invest also so btc is good to invest.
Activity: 71
June 24, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
Bitcoin is bitcoin the king crypto. Currently it is having some hard time but this will be over soon. Don't underestimate bitcoin as it will be overtaken by Eth. The price fall of bitcoin has a effect on that too. I hope both of this will recover soon and reach much higher.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
June 23, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
Just a quick statistics I calculated, Bitcoin and it's investors for last 365 days have got a return of investment of 224% i.e. more than double of what they invested while for the same time for ethereum, it was just 137%. Bitcoin investors are gaining more than ethereum investors.
Activity: 26
June 23, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

Although,

As of June, 22, 2018.

Ether Price Analysis
There was a sharp bearish reaction during the past two sessions for ETH/USD. Ether’s price failed to move past the $550.00 barrier, resulting in a crucial break below $520.00 and $500.00.

Similarly, ETH/BTC was not able to surpass the 0.0800BTC resistance and started a downward move. The pair is moving lower and it could revisit the 0.0750BTC support.

What are your thoughts about this?
Pages:
Jump to: