Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH GETTING DUMPED HARD!!!! - page 24. (Read 55202 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 16, 2016, 04:39:26 AM
Now, ethereum is pretty stable in $8 or 0.019 btc.

Ethereum has dropped since it's released. Trading ETC is not wise now since the price keep dropping.
Activity: 190
April 15, 2016, 10:55:46 PM
ETH recovering quite nicely from those dumps.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2016, 09:30:32 PM
Where I can see Eth graphs?

whaleclub.co
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 14, 2016, 10:44:33 AM
There are still more fools who wants to buy this coin so hype is not over yet. It's just resting right now.
I see a lot of people who seeks opportunities to buy more coins, desperately waiting it to go over 100$ lol, that's crazy.

When the price drops to below $5, I will buy some. The Ethereum is still being developed actively.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
April 13, 2016, 09:47:53 PM
There are still more fools who wants to buy this coin so hype is not over yet. It's just resting right now.
I see a lot of people who seeks opportunities to buy more coins, desperately waiting it to go over 100$ lol, that's crazy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 08:56:49 PM
Ether's price is doing pretty good today. Now it's $8.28.

I might buy back in when we go back to 1 dollar.

Its not going back to $1
Activity: 42
April 13, 2016, 03:50:12 PM

I might buy back in when we go back to 1 dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 13, 2016, 03:24:54 PM
Activity: 71
April 13, 2016, 01:58:43 PM
Looks like ETh still hard to rise again and its gradually decreasing.. do you guys think the price of eth will back to 0.3 above again?
Looks like some traders are converting again back to bitcoins..
If the price comes back then it will not be soon. 0.01993350 BTC - price when I wrote. There is a trend on the rise, but how long it will be.

That is also my concern. The price might just stop around 0.02 and come back down. There is no good news now.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 12:57:22 PM
Looks like ETh still hard to rise again and its gradually decreasing.. do you guys think the price of eth will back to 0.3 above again?
Yes the prices recover again thank god for that i hope we will pass 0.04 this time so i can make some profit after long holding i bought eth when the price was 0.028
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 13, 2016, 11:33:52 AM
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
April 13, 2016, 10:20:04 AM
I have always said that since Ethereum has a huge available coin supply the price will take a huge hit sooner or later.
this has been proven before with a lot of other altcoins with huge available coins supply and 80 million is really big and the distribution of all these coins means a big dump and defeating the small demand it has. it is a simple supply and demand rule.

The problem is these guys caw on like crows that ETH is different
..so no previous history with other coins pertains to ETH.

It's funny they are fast to compare ETH to Bitcoin
but bring up any negative point and they say ohh.. it's different  Cheesy

@gtglener
Is that a selling point ?
Sounds to me like yet another shit coin ..one of thousands.
Was that your attempt at defending ETH ?

And yet Eth is still alive and well.  Roll Eyes

Stay in denial.  Kiss

If the price of Ethereum does not drop to $1 again, I think it is as alive as Monero or Dash or others.
Activity: 532
April 13, 2016, 09:32:27 AM
I have always said that since Ethereum has a huge available coin supply the price will take a huge hit sooner or later.
this has been proven before with a lot of other altcoins with huge available coins supply and 80 million is really big and the distribution of all these coins means a big dump and defeating the small demand it has. it is a simple supply and demand rule.

but bring up any negative point and they say ohh.. it's different  Cheesy

@gtglener

And yet Eth is still alive and well.  Roll Eyes

Stay in denial.  Kiss
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
April 13, 2016, 08:14:45 AM
people are dumping ETH to invest in short term projects or other ICOs where they can make more money
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 13, 2016, 07:54:11 AM
Who is actually around here selling the ethers? Should I sell mine too? Huh

you are a little bit late.
i have been buying and dumping ethereum so many times that i can't keep count any longer. but i have stopped all eth trades for a couple of days now because it has only been getting dumped recently.
but i am waiting to see if there is a dead cat bounce or not. (you have to take full advantage of every single opportunity Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2016, 06:53:05 AM

but bring up any negative point and they say ohh.. it's different  Cheesy

@gtglener
Activity: 575
April 13, 2016, 06:09:36 AM
Yeah, it will dump down for a few months more and I think the time of ethereum and other crypto currencies will start after the halving of bitcoin when people earn a lot from bitcoin and want to invest in some other currency.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
April 13, 2016, 04:22:09 AM
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
April 13, 2016, 04:17:44 AM
It might, but if the project fails to get traction it wont.
Same as 'the market' decides is worth only x amount.
Too early to tell, imho.
Activity: 14
April 13, 2016, 04:04:51 AM
Kind of sad to see it go down this fast.
It will help distribution though, which is a good thing.

The Ethereum price will go down as well as up. So there is no need to worry about it. It will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: