Pages:
Author

Topic: eth has fallen below 200$ - page 3. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm nothing without GOD
September 09, 2018, 03:19:34 AM
well I'm just checking etherscan now it's say ethereum has touched $ 190, hopefully it won't get to $ 100.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 09, 2018, 02:43:29 AM
$100? We don't know where is the floor and the final burst of the bubble. But under $100, it might become a dead coin if there is no miners. If the cost to mine ETH is bigger than the profit, miners are going to leave. It will depend on how the mining difficulty is going to adapt to the current price.
Below $100 of ETH is a total crash and this might not survive. Hopefully this thing will not happen, I still stand to believe on ETH so I think the next goal is to stay above the support and go even higher to break the resistance. This is not the end yet, many people are panicking and maybe this is just a result of that one.

ETH heading towards $100 and it's really sad to see such condition for a strong community, but again it has proved to them who was spreading words that ETH will overtake BTC, see what's happening. It looks like within next 48 hours it can go down to below $100.
Really sad for this coin, there's must be changes and big support from the Dev. team so we don't hit the price below $100.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 09, 2018, 02:09:57 AM
The creator of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, warned a few weeks ago that investors in cryptocurrencies should be wary, and invest wisely as currencies can go to the near zero mark.
In a dip it's usually advised to buy more m,  but I'd rather sit out this one and see how things pan out
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
September 09, 2018, 01:57:19 AM
Imagine the massive impact this could have on all the ico’s that are holding ethereum still. They would need to cash out their ether at these relatively low levels in order to get enough fiat to keep functioning. This could mean the end ofa lot of them. Interesing times coming up, make sure you’re wearing your seatbelts because it’s about to get bumpyyyy
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
September 09, 2018, 01:49:34 AM
it actually could go down further, though personally I don't think so.

https://blog.bitmex.com/ether-a-double-digit-shitcoin/
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:47:11 AM
I strongly suspect that if miners start to abandon ETH then the developers will patch in incentives to mine. This coin is too much of the backbone for the future of crypto for it to be allowed to die easily.
It's not the end. This is just a normal correction and we just surprised the way it fall drastically the price of ethereum. I expect that a strong buy back will happen in the few days to balance the market situation against the miners profits.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 12:51:38 AM
ETH heading towards $100 and it's really sad to see such condition for a strong community, but again it has proved to them who was spreading words that ETH will overtake BTC, see what's happening. It looks like within next 48 hours it can go down to below $100.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
I was away and went home just to check the prices.

And this.

I have no goal for now and I'll just leave the market for a while and pursue my plan of keep on holding. This market has still a place to go for us who believe that there will be something else for the market. ETH has gone down to $200 and bitcoin went down to $6,200.
what you say before is true, btc $6200 and eth $
200. moving assets into fiat or usdt is too late and seems to leave the market temporarily is the right decision.

this fall was beyond everyone's expectations and many predictions missed that made many people trapped or lost.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:32:16 PM
up up
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
September 08, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
depending on bitcoin in which direction, we can see for ourselves if bitcoin currently affects ethereum. Negative sentiments experienced by bitcoin always affect ethereum prices but if there is positive sentiment ethereum still not affected
the crypto market in 2018 is very different from the year before, we as traders can only see where all cryptocurrency is moving. I myself am confused to see the current market.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
What is the next goal?
We don't have any idea what will be the next price of ethereum but still many people believing that ethereum will surpassed this down situation. So keep on on trusting and keep buying because we don't know what will next happen.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 08, 2018, 06:46:22 PM
The price has fallen low to $200 which is completely unexpected. Out of panic sold what I had in my portfolio by $193, once I sold the price of ethereum has begun to grow little by little. Now it almost reached $200, with this my day has ended with a massive loss. Hope to retain the loss with the trading on the new day.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 08, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
Already under $200. $192 now. Some predictions are becoming reality. That's very sad for ETH and legit crypto companies using the ETH for ICO. The ICO projects and smartcontracts are killing the ETH.
That is what's happening now. Because of too many scams that has been using ETH they are pulling it down and the price has gone lower. I thought that this month is going to be the uptrend for Ethereum which is about to reach the possibility that has been speculated by some. Those predictions about the low trend is happening but there's also a good part of it. They said that after this, uptrending will come soon.
Activity: 340
September 08, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
What is the next goal?
Well, we really do not know how much it will dip but I think it is still a good time to buy for those who wish to buy ethereum and hold for long therm because when it recover from the bear and the bull run start, you will make reasonable profit from it. For those who panic sell, I will suggest we hold and let's support the market so it can grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 08, 2018, 05:29:17 PM
Already under $200. $192 now. Some predictions are becoming reality. That's very sad for ETH and legit crypto companies using the ETH for ICO. The ICO projects and smartcontracts are killing the ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
What is the next goal?
Ethereum has suffered so much since the beginning of the year and it's performance in recent days doesn't show any sign of recovery yet. Haven said that the truth is that the smart contracts and other great ideas and Innovations around Ethereum are a serious pointer to its success. It's a project that is no doubt, sustainable.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 08, 2018, 05:25:06 PM
I was away and went home just to check the prices.

And this.

I have no goal for now and I'll just leave the market for a while and pursue my plan of keep on holding. This market has still a place to go for us who believe that there will be something else for the market. ETH has gone down to $200 and bitcoin went down to $6,200.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
LOL. Maybe it'll keep dumping to $100 or maybe $200 is the lowest price of ETH at the moment Smiley. This market is so terrible at the moment and seem like all our predictions about this month are wrong Smiley). All of us believe that everything will be better in Sept but seem like it's not.
I'm even afraid to imagine what could have fallen below 200 dolars. This will bring big losses for many users of crypto-currencies. In any case, not all have large reserves of funds in the home budget, because the crypto currency was the main means for income.
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
LOL. Maybe it'll keep dumping to $100 or maybe $200 is the lowest price of ETH at the moment Smiley. This market is so terrible at the moment and seem like all our predictions about this month are wrong Smiley). All of us believe that everything will be better in Sept but seem like it's not.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:59:04 PM
If ETH not reach $200 at this night, tomorrow I sell all I have. Now $190. Market will be fall go on
Pages:
Jump to: