Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is $174. It is the bottom of the chart. - page 7. (Read 3078 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:13:21 AM
As I look at the crypto market is still a bright red, crypto will be bloody in the future, because investors have lost confidence in this market so it is difficult for prices to rise again.
Activity: 75
September 17, 2018, 02:12:27 AM
I think the crypto market is growing again. ETH too, it will increase from now until the end of the year, target can reach $ 600. That's my guess, hopefully it's correct.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:11:54 AM
The slight increase was just a wave, adjusting prices before the crypto continue to downtrend. Next time maybe ETH will down to $ 80. Prepare yourself first
Activity: 55
September 17, 2018, 02:10:15 AM
In my opinion, ethereum is the worst cryptocurrency and will still fall well under $200. I am even predicting a baseline line of $100.

There are a whole lot of coins slowly - and very surely - catching up with Eth now. Take Byteball for instance, it is a better option than Ethereum. It is like the Ethereum of DAG but with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end user interface. Moreover, it can be used by both the man on the street and developers. Ethereum is only for developers. One reason why it has trended very poorly lately.
Activity: 36
September 17, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
I think eth is still good to buy. It has to go up
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
In my opinion, ethereum is the worst cryptocurrency and will still fall well under $200. I am even predicting a baseline line of $100.
Activity: 162
September 17, 2018, 01:45:39 AM
Yes, Ethereum is indeed the best investment opportunity at $174. But I didn't invest, I missed the best period. But the current price of Ethereum is also very suitable for investment.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 01:41:03 AM
It is good to purchase ethereum coin while this price is still up. Because we can't expect more of price ethereum to go below, instead its prices will surely recover and be going back to its normal price again.
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 07:36:40 PM
174$ was  a scary price for ethereum, thankful I wasn't swayed into selling, Luckily, that was the price it bottomed out and a lot of persons missed  a great buy opportunity. Things are recovering nicely
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:34:00 PM
Yes well this news was correct because ethereum now has started to rise well
So you think that the price increase in a few days to 215 dollars is a good growth? Let me remind you that Ethereum fell from $ 300 to $ 180 in just a couple of days. Now all altcoins are growing and therefore Ethereum is growing.

today I like the figure more than the price last week. I think that the positive trends of the crypto currency market will continue.
The price may go up just a little more before the price goes down again. It could go to around $150.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 02:54:51 PM
So you think that the price increase in a few days to 215 dollars is a good growth? Let me remind you that Ethereum fell from $ 300 to $ 180 in just a couple of days. Now all altcoins are growing and therefore Ethereum is growing.

today I like the figure more than the price last week. I think that the positive trends of the crypto currency market will continue.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 02:43:26 PM
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
Around $175 level is the last known good support level for ETH. So I hope that the price of ETH will start going up from this level. But somehow if it breaks down then I think the doors will be open so that the price can drop around $50 level.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 16, 2018, 11:30:07 AM
yes, just as you say, I will buy some eth. but not as much as you lol
Eth values are now very suitable to start investing.

but for some people who hold eth at a price of 300 $ ++ this is a panic time. maybe most of them actually sell it now lol

this actually makes eth go down because of the noise and panic that arises.
what eth can go down more than this?
Who knows Smiley)
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
September 16, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
Yes its a good condition to invest in ethereum i hope it will increase very soon after investing 600$  in ethereum and i hope every man who invest in ethereum will earn soon as they bought in a low price of it.
Activity: 56
September 16, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Yes, I also like you. I bought ETH at the time of $ 180 and was waiting for the ETH ($ 1000) time. The important thing in the crypto market, I think, is to seize the opportunity, choose the right investment time, have the knowledge and perseverance, avoid listening to people, believe in yourself.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
September 16, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
Ethereum dropped sharply in last 1 month but now it starts recovering and reach 220$ and I feel that it is bottomed out and start its upward journey. Now it is moving more than all other coins as it dropped heavily so its recovery is also fast.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:42:02 AM
I like ETH because of its uses that is why even though I dont know if its already bottom or not I try to accumulate little by little when it comes to ETH. I only invest money that I can afford to lose . So every time that I have excess I bought ETH.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
September 16, 2018, 10:41:40 AM
you have done the author the right way and you need to do it. those who are now buying and not selling just can earn the lion's share of profits
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 16, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
You guys who worried about the price of ethereum do realize that ethereum is still second biggest crypto and the second highest hash rate amongst miners right? I mean I understand that ethereum dropped about tenfold in price and that is horrible for any coin however it is still amongst the most strong coins out there no matter what the price is.

I understand it went up because of the ICO deals but with no funds to manage people just happen to cash out from ethereum and that causes the price to drop which is totally expected during those ICO days but people never thought that there would be a 10 month long bear market when everything was going up.
Pages:
Jump to: