Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is below $ 200 | Best things to follow now! - page 9. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
the flippinin suppose to happen today?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I was wondering when to choose between bitcoin and ethereum to hold. And now I regret it. Ethereum has lost everyone's trust. I will never buy Ethereum again
Stay calm, buddy, I'm also very sad for the price of Ethereum which is currently experiencing a very deep price decline. I am sure that in the future Ethereum will definitely experience a much higher price than before. because Ethereum is a legendary coin.
Going stealthy
below $200 already?
Going stealthy
just kiddin
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
oh no!
below $200 already?
why is it?

You gone mad bro? You keep spamming on ETH Falls thread.

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

Believe me thats the conclusion from it and you wont regret this.

Yeah I also believe this is a good chance to buy but not right now with the behaviour of ETH I'm seeing a drop price to $150 soon and that's the best chance to buy.
Still waiting for the bottom and i hold everything in bitcoin. Sadly i'm not a part of them have bought ethereum when it was $0.2 and sell them all for $1300 each.

It has a lot of chance but not until there will be another bubble will be appearing in the future. Anything is a speculation right now and i will not take it seriously.
Going stealthy
oh no!
Going stealthy
original $0.20 soon
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I was wondering when to choose between bitcoin and ethereum to hold. And now I regret it. Ethereum has lost everyone's trust. I will never buy Ethereum again
Going stealthy
why is it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
oh no!
below $200 already?
why is it?

You gone mad bro? You keep spamming on ETH Falls thread.

Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall

However I believe that ETH is giving you best opportunity to trade it one more time. It reminds me of 2016 prices when ETH used to be that low. If you overcome your fear and instead of selling, hold it and buy more (which is advisable right now) then you will be putting yourself in the line of rich people!

Yeah I also believe this is a good chance to buy but not right now with the behaviour of ETH I'm seeing a drop price to $150 soon and that's the best chance to buy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Everyone must be aware of the crypto fall here and apart from that ETH the king of altcoins is currently suffering badly from the crypto dump after shock! Yes thats a big phrase to put up and everyone does know why so!

Most of the people might be fearing right now because they think "Whats happening to the crypto and whats up with the ETH". Is it dead ? Is it going to be dead and many more questions might be coming up front and its but obvious.

Pages:
Jump to: