Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH: is destined to be $2500 by October to December 2018! - page 12. (Read 2770 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 20
"Ethereum is great and very Innovative altcoin in crypto-space today and i'm very positive about the $2500 mark value in the last quarter of 2018 and its almost 5 months left and counting so we better buy and HODL now like I do, Ethereum will dominate the growth in coinmarket capitalization second only to bitcoin.

It is a very difficult situation for to be 2500 USD. but ETH is the best coin of this market. and the expected rise will surely do.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
"Ethereum is great and very Innovative altcoin in crypto-space today and i'm very positive about the $2500 mark value in the last quarter of 2018 and its almost 5 months left and counting so we better buy and HODL now like I do, Ethereum will dominate the growth in coinmarket capitalization second only to bitcoin.
If there is a huge investment capital invested in the market from now until the end of the year. About 1500$ billion, then it would be possible for ETH to reach 2,500$. But it will not be possible now with so many FUDs and people are slowly becoming fearful of this market
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Ethereum will be able to grow in price only if the total capitalization of the crypto-currency market grows several times. And from what data did you draw such a conclusion?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
ETH wont hit $2k5 by this year. Maximum price by the end of year is 1k, and that depends on the bitcoin trend. At least shall take 10 years for ETH to have 2k5.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I thought I going to see some TA to backup the claims of ETH reaching $2500 by the end of the year. Anyways, if ETH goes $2500, then bitcoin will be what? like $30K? it will be really good to see both of them hitting that price but I doubt that is doable. Perhaps another 1-2 year before we see both of them at that levels, investments seems to be drying up and no fresh blood is pumping the market as of this moment. All of them are afraid, so the best thing we can do is to accumulate more and see how it goes in the next couple of years.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
I don't believe that it will be 2500USD in 2018, but I also never would have thought that BTC will go to 19k in 2017  Grin

thats mean everything is possible in crypto world,
just collect and hold more eth, if you don't want to miss another big rally on eth, such as bitcoin in the last year  Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I don't believe that it will be 2500USD in 2018, but I also never would have thought that BTC will go to 19k in 2017  Grin
Activity: 602
Destined... that's a forecast
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
you should consider yourself lucky if ETH touches $1000 by the end of 2018.   It is really not scaling well for the amount of load it is under.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
the only way this can happen is either in your dream or if an unimaginable amount of money is poured into the market in the remaining 3-4 months until your topic's prediction and bitcoin price to reach at least $1 million dollar so that ETH can only rise like a parasite and by keeping the BTC value up meaning to go down to 0.0025BTC worth per token...
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
it will happen if bitcoin prices touch $ 30,000
we just pray that bitcoin will recover and altcoin will surely follow it
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
you did very well. setting the date as the price forecast may be a little long. but it's nice to buy ETH. because this price is determined between the lips of vitalik.  it's gonna happen when the POS passes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
This is a very brave assertion, especially considering that less than six months have passed by that period, and it should be a miracle that Ethereum has reached at least $ 2,000. Let's be realistic, ETH is now in a very difficult position, although I certainly believe that it will recover but not there as soon as we would like.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
The price is determined by how much people believe in currency. I believe that this growth will not happen. And if it is, then a short, strong back.
Activity: 130
I think the value of Ethereum will definitely exceed $2,500, but one thing that is uncertain is whether it can be exceeded this year. I am looking forward to it. After all, its smart contract technology is a big trend in the future.
Activity: 196
Although BTC is king, I agree ETH will not lose its second spot due to the mass adoption of smart contract. We should see more adoption in the coming years which is a good news for ETH.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Ethereum is a coin with huge prospects. I will always believe in Ethereum and also expect prices to rise by the end of 2018.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262

I will be happy if your prediction will come before the end of this year since the market are not yet recovering since the begginning of this year, before that happen it need to break its all time high most project are ethereum based so the possibility to hit that amount is high.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Who said this prediction?
I am angry anytime when I am reading news and I see prediction, prediciton, prediction... Oh my got, please stop with this!
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
the etherium has already shown its worth at the end of 2017. Therefore, it is possible that after a certain stagnation, by the end of 2018 this coin will again grow in value. This is a popular and stable coin with large investments.
Pages:
Jump to: