Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth is pumping incredibly, Should I sell or hold tight? - page 4. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

Hello Everyone,
I  feel so happy when ethereum price pump! I have some eth,  I don't know is this the right time to sell? or need I hold for more time?

Please suggest me. Thank You everyone

No one for sure when to know what the top price not just of Ethereum but just like other coins. The best thing to do is to look and read news about Ethereum. Bitcoin is going down, and for sure those who are dumping it and moving to Ethereum. That's a good sign for me. However, when you see that there's a lot of FUD surrounding Ethereum, better be prepared to sell it because FUD scares people away.

I still have some Ethereum as well and I was quite surprise that I have like gain 1/3 of my initial invesments. And there another wallet that I have that have dust amounts, like .08 ETH that has gain value overtime as well.

But I would advise to just really hold on it long term. Ethereum is shaping to be the best coins for me so far, not unless bitcoin solves its scalability issues, Ethereum will always a good coin to invest long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
Depends on what are your future plans . If you plan to make a further crypto investments and work on perspective , you can sell eth and buy good alts for hodl . But if you need fiat money you can wait before eth pump ends and sell it for fiat .
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-

Hello Everyone,
I  feel so happy when ethereum price pump! I have some eth,  I don't know is this the right time to sell? or need I hold for more time?

that is up to you...
i mean, look at your conditions right now...
if you need money (urgent) maybe you can sell it, if not.... HODL it.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0

Hello Everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: