Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH might go down below 80$ - page 4. (Read 2932 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 22, 2020, 12:06:26 PM
The recent collapse of ETH and BTC have destroyed the entire crypto market also it is important to keep in mind that ethereum is clearly showing signs of downfall so guys there are possibilities of ETH as it might go till $80 as the market is in deep struggle guys happy days will be back again and wait for your day.
And your prediction is proved wrong. Moreover can't see any possible signal, that would be the reason behind dumping eth market. Rather possible to pump more as eth 2.0 is coming soon this year...
I'm tired waiting for this chance to buy more again because for years looking for the price of ethereum to at least drops below 100$ yet nothing happens and i am sick ,instead i bought last march pricing 130$ and will continue holding this waiting for the Ethreum 2.0 Version comes.
Thats because you don't check the pricd of the market simultaneously because the price of ETH have dumped below $100 range before bitcoin halving.

Go down $80 price I think thats not gonna happen, If the price of ETH go down it was ony in a price of $90.
We know about ETH its not easily down on that price, Maybe in this year will take to a high price again if they still continue rising the price always.
We are in the middle of Bitcoin Halving season and the effect is underlying for all of us so expecting too much drop is not enough reason for all of us to make at least invest instead of spreading FUD.
You're right but you also need to understand that speculation is part of crypto market and with the current stance of crypto and the pandemic effect the price of ETH may dump before ETH2.0 but definitely not to $80 range.
Activity: 508
Merit: 0
May 22, 2020, 10:57:28 AM
I don't see Ethereum that low again, if the price failed to hit $80 during Covid dump then the price has withstand the worse. I believe people are betting big on Ethereum now with the coming Eth 2.0 there is no other event this year that will make people more bullish on Altcoins.

Yes, I agree with you, this is a time of economic crisis, almost the entire world is influenced by covid19, but until now Eth still survives above $ 202, until now I still believe in Eth.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 22, 2020, 10:13:08 AM
The recent collapse of ETH and BTC have destroyed the entire crypto market also it is important to keep in mind that ethereum is clearly showing signs of downfall so guys there are possibilities of ETH as it might go till $80 as the market is in deep struggle guys happy days will be back again and wait for your day.
And your prediction is proved wrong. Moreover can't see any possible signal, that would be the reason behind dumping eth market. Rather possible to pump more as eth 2.0 is coming soon this year...
I'm tired waiting for this chance to buy more again because for years looking for the price of ethereum to at least drops below 100$ yet nothing happens and i am sick ,instead i bought last march pricing 130$ and will continue holding this waiting for the Ethreum 2.0 Version comes.

Go down $80 price I think thats not gonna happen, If the price of ETH go down it was ony in a price of $90.
We know about ETH its not easily down on that price, Maybe in this year will take to a high price again if they still continue rising the price always.
We are in the middle of Bitcoin Halving season and the effect is underlying for all of us so expecting too much drop is not enough reason for all of us to make at least invest instead of spreading FUD.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
May 22, 2020, 09:55:23 AM
Its not possible to happen again if the global crypto market will go down again but it will happen if its really a bad news not only for ETH. I think it will continue to rise in the long run especially that they have the event coming to their way. Even if its down or up, I'm sure traders will make profit to it because they figure it out before it will happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 22, 2020, 09:16:44 AM
There is a lot of speculation about altcoin and of course there will be a lot of debate about this, I mean there has been a lot of input about the difficulties of the crypto market and this will remind the crypto community about the risk of unexpected investment the market cannot be accurately predicted can go up and down anytime, I also hope Eth will return $ 300 hopefully.
That increase will definitely occur because even when there is a correction in this period and even the world economic situation does not improve but ethereum can still survive above $200 and I think this is something very good for ethereum itself. So with this great development I'm sure that dumping to $80 will not happen again in the following days because the crypto market will at least continue to get a more positive trend.
When you invest in this market, there is no certainty because everything can happen randomly, and ETH can completely return to $80. The current crypto market is not yet stable, and June will often be a very bad time, so it will be difficult to predict.

With what is happening, the crypto market will undergo another period of further depreciation before all the coins will rise again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 21, 2020, 06:04:27 PM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
May 21, 2020, 05:44:10 PM
I don't see Ethereum that low again, if the price failed to hit $80 during Covid dump then the price has withstand the worse. I believe people are betting big on Ethereum now with the coming Eth 2.0 there is no other event this year that will make people more bullish on Altcoins.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 20, 2020, 10:48:25 PM
Nothing is impossible in the crypto space but at the moment, it will be scary if such should occur as it is been traded above $200 as at this moment
true, nothing is impossible in the crypto world because the value of a coin can change quickly, for example like bitcoin which used to be priced above $ 20000 has now fallen considerably, so has ethereum prices
But compared to ETH, you can see how much it fail, bitcoin did not stay longer at $20,000, it rose that high because of the pump or the hype but then it slowly goes down and recover slowly now, ETH is different, it pump to over $1K, i think that was $1300 which is its ATH but it fell below $100, you can see the difference, ETH has been dump so hard and therefore we can't expect that it will be stable, of course it could dump again but not likely to happen this year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 20, 2020, 10:43:48 PM
Nothing is impossible in the crypto space but at the moment, it will be scary if such should occur as it is been traded above $200 as at this moment
true, nothing is impossible in the crypto world because the value of a coin can change quickly, for example like bitcoin which used to be priced above $ 20000 has now fallen considerably, so has ethereum prices
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 20, 2020, 07:47:02 PM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 20, 2020, 06:26:19 PM
According to the results of my analysis of ETH price movements, I believe that ETH prices are unlikely to fall below $ 80. Likely ETH will
underwent a correction a few days to the price of $ 190, after that in my prediction the price will rise to the price of $ 250. Therefore
if you want to invest in ETH, wait until the price drops below $ 200, after that you can start buy ETH.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 20, 2020, 11:38:46 AM
Activity: 506
Merit: 10
May 20, 2020, 10:12:52 AM
There is a lot of speculation about altcoin and of course there will be a lot of debate about this, I mean there has been a lot of input about the difficulties of the crypto market and this will remind the crypto community about the risk of unexpected investment the market cannot be accurately predicted can go up and down anytime, I also hope Eth will return $ 300 hopefully.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
May 20, 2020, 09:56:35 AM
So far it is not believed that ETH will soon fall to $80, on the contrary, ETH is improving now and is slowly growing in price, hopefully by the end of the month ETH will rise to $250.
As they have announce the launch of ETH 2.0 this year, it's not expected that ETH will drop anytime soon, in fact I believe ETH will be bullish this year, prior and after the launch of the ETH 2.0... so if you think of buying, I know $200 is quite a lot already but there's a big news coming so just consider the hype it will create that could potentially increase the price significantly, just make a wise analyses.
this year many people predict that the market will get better. after halving bitcoin there is ethereum and several big projects also publish updates like ethereum. but market conditions who will know what will happen in the future. the situation can change at any time. we must stay alert.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 20, 2020, 08:51:33 AM
So far it is not believed that ETH will soon fall to $80, on the contrary, ETH is improving now and is slowly growing in price, hopefully by the end of the month ETH will rise to $250.
I also wish it could happen, but the situation now is not certain as the value of ETH is very volatile. However, I believe the market will continue to rise in price someday, and ETH may reach a new ATH if people are still interested in the coin. I think it should wait a bit longer to decide because the bear market is still overwhelming during this time.
If ever the price drop to $80 its not that bad because its an opportunity to buy more eth and hold. If you believe in eth then there's no need to worry for bearish market, the price might plunge but it will recover just like what happened in the past. After eth 2.0 release there's a chance for much better price so lets look forward to it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
May 20, 2020, 07:51:19 AM
I also wish it could happen, but the situation now is not certain as the value of ETH is very volatile. However, I believe the market will continue to rise in price someday, and ETH may reach a new ATH if people are still interested in the coin. I think it should wait a bit longer to decide because the bear market is still overwhelming during this time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 20, 2020, 07:05:33 AM
As they have announce the launch of ETH 2.0 this year, it's not expected that ETH will drop anytime soon, in fact I believe ETH will be bullish this year, prior and after the launch of the ETH 2.0... so if you think of buying, I know $200 is quite a lot already but there's a big news coming so just consider the hype it will create that could potentially increase the price significantly, just make a wise analyses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 20, 2020, 06:29:29 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 20, 2020, 04:32:52 AM
I am sure Ethereum will not touch the price below $100 because the community is getting stronger. Although there are still many fraud projects that use the ETH network, but I see now starting to decrease. Ethereum will be strong to return.
for now, I even believe that the price of ethereum can exceed $ 250. however, current developments make me think that the price of ethereum might be quite difficult to reach prices below $ 100 again. however, ethereum 2.0 looks quite promising. seeing ethereum prices under $ 150 makes people think that it is an opportunity to own ethereum.

Strong community has never really done anything to price. Just need to look at Bitconnect,,, you cannot tell me there was a stronger community in crypto than that!;)
well you have a point but at least Bitconnect planned scamming from the very start and i believe that if we are talking about community at least we are referring to Investors and not just those paid shill .
But on a more serious note, short term it is very difficult to see anything more than $300 this year, yet to me much much more likely to go to $100 again, depending on how the global economy turns out.
we have dropped down to 100 this year so i think this cannot be happen again for and besides what i am thinking is we will cross 250 and stays there for the whole year ,not unless there is a change happens like ethereum 2.0
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 20, 2020, 02:51:23 AM
I am sure Ethereum will not touch the price below $100 because the community is getting stronger. Although there are still many fraud projects that use the ETH network, but I see now starting to decrease. Ethereum will be strong to return.
for now, I even believe that the price of ethereum can exceed $ 250. however, current developments make me think that the price of ethereum might be quite difficult to reach prices below $ 100 again. however, ethereum 2.0 looks quite promising. seeing ethereum prices under $ 150 makes people think that it is an opportunity to own ethereum.

Strong community has never really done anything to price. Just need to look at Bitconnect,,, you cannot tell me there was a stronger community in crypto than that!;)

But on a more serious note, short term it is very difficult to see anything more than $300 this year, yet to me much much more likely to go to $100 again, depending on how the global economy turns out.
Pages:
Jump to: