Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH not dead, Austria to Use Eth Public Blockchain to Issue billions in Gov bond - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I also saw this news today where it was stated that Australian government is in debt and have resorts ethereum blockchain as a way of solving the problem.
I am very sure that if Australian government succeeds with this, which i believe it will be possible, other countries that are not yet into blockchain will come run after it.
Source: bitcoinist.com
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
news from yesterday and there is no response from eth side so possibly it is not real that is what I believe
ETH don't need to respond for it to be real, eth is a decentralized blockchain technology that can be used by either individual or government body anytime anyplace. If
it was not real the Australia government would have responded few hours or days after the publication was made but they didn't, that can only mean the information is accurate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
news from yesterday and there is no response from eth side so possibly it is not real that is what I believe
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Read a news online via cointelegrah stating; "Austria’s government is set to use the Ethereum (ETH) public blockchain to issue €1.15 billion ($1.35 billion) of government bonds in an auction next week". This topic caption is as a respond to the numerous topic caption I saw on this board saying ethereum blockchain is dead and will be replaced by EOS and the rest Roll Eyes. And also I hope on restoring some hope to the long term hodlers.

Examples of those posts, just to quote a few.
biggest regret is having entered crypto mining. I will never ROI since the market is dead and ETH is dead aswell
The end of the line for ETH and DAO, another scamcoins dying.
they are not dead yet but they will both die one day because it is a flawed project from the base up.
I believe that ETH will die slowly and later because it is manipulated by the devs and the foundation and they have limitless money to throw at it.

Just to make it clear to you all, the ethereum blockchain is here to stay and will dominate the DAPP for a very long time. (if not forever). Just as Bitcoin is the king, Ethereum is the queen (gives birth to altcoins) and it's the first wife, others are just "other wives". The government believes in its technology that's why, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank (OeKB) — one of Austria’s biggest banks with $26 billion in assets in 2017 — will reportedly operate the live blockchain notarization service. During the auction, scheduled for October 2, the bank will issue the bonds on behalf of the Austrian Treasury (OeBFA) and it will be done using the ethereum blockchain technology.

Don't regret investing in ETH, the hype of those Dapp will die off surely, just as it happened to Neo others will follow. Lets not give up hope on eth, the team are developing the technology day in day out that's why we have different ERC tokens. with time ethereum blockchain will become perfect don't give up on it.

More details on auction: https://cointelegraph.com/news/austria-to-use-ethereum-public-blockchain-to-issue-135-bln-in-government-bonds
Pages:
Jump to: