Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or BCC who whil be best? - page 14. (Read 13471 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 106
August 18, 2017, 02:54:08 PM
BTC is the first and it will stay alone in the space
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 02:42:00 PM
if you ask me then I say ETH iis bbetter then bcc  and
you can't  compare ETH with BCC because  its totally different coin 
thanks just my opinion

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 02:30:40 PM
They are completely different coins, for different purposes. You can not really compare them.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 02:23:15 PM
+1 for ETH. I do like how BTC spawned its own alt though.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
August 18, 2017, 02:16:51 PM
I want to discuss about these two giants, how your analysis of the ETH after the emergence of the BCC is a real rival, but I see https://myetherwallet.com no less great, fast and cheap deals.

Can BCC beat this?
I really wouldnt call Bitcoin cash to be a giant in spite having a higher price as compared to ethereum . BCH needs more time to build a loyal community or have supporters that will chip  in for it, we are yet to see how BCH can hold up when demand increases. Afaik ETH is too much of a bigger project than BCH as can be seen by upcoming projects being built on the eth network...and honestly I do not think bitcoin cash stands a chance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
August 18, 2017, 02:01:48 PM
I want to discuss about these two giants, how your analysis of the ETH after the emergence of the BCC is a real rival, but I see https://myetherwallet.com no less great, fast and cheap deals.

Can BCC beat this?
i guess it's a big no we all know that ethereum is also one of the most popular token in many exchangers, bcc is a new coin but i  can't say that it can beat ETH i am also wondering about this.
Activity: 560
August 18, 2017, 01:54:56 PM
According to my assessment, from what is given eth or bcc, all agree that for now eth is better than bcc, but we never will be what happened in the future, we will see what can bcc offer.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 18, 2017, 01:49:42 PM
With the current situation, I think the BCH will lead the fight in the market at this time. At the beginning I had a bad opinion about the BCH but now the new context is opened and I appreciate the BCH

BCH has a lot to prove as a new coin that very few people already sold off and mistrusted from the beginning. So it will pour in a lot of effort to ensure old enemies are won back and new believers are installed. But ETH already has a base and just needs to lock itself in. By the way, a lot of ETH people are also BCH people. So there is no direct competition there.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
August 18, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
With the current situation, I think the BCH will lead the fight in the market at this time. At the beginning I had a bad opinion about the BCH but now the new context is opened and I appreciate the BCH
Activity: 360
August 18, 2017, 01:43:25 PM
I choose Ethereum wil win.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 18, 2017, 01:29:51 PM
Depending on your heart anchored to ETH or BCC, both offer the future, but who knows what will come forward, we'll see the progress.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
August 18, 2017, 01:27:51 PM
BCH/BCC is just like Bitcoin Unlimited. If you know what happened to that coin then the same thing will happen with it. I'll preferring ETH to last for a longer time and it will be alive continuous. With BCH it's still too early and we are still assuming but many are dumping this coin and re-buying it or someone a whale is.
It is kind a good speculation about the comparison of altcoin but actually there are some possibilities that it would happened or not. If you are prefer to buy and to manage your coin with a suitable planned and good objective it could be a sure success and you can make a good profit out of it with no time. And if you are really in to trading or investing the only thing matters is how you are going to manage it and your goal in life.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2017, 01:21:55 PM
I think many agree to choose ETH, but all possibilities can happen, we see that offered BCC, both have potential,
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 18, 2017, 01:16:12 PM
Between the two, I am betting on ETH. There are lots of ICO using ETH. But we still have to see what BCC can offer to use asides from the big blocks. We can better answer this question when BCC have established themselves better.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 01:08:41 PM
The foundation of ETH is stronger than BCC. But the future does not say anything.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 01:05:26 PM
Then can buy. I choose ETH.
Activity: 335
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
August 18, 2017, 12:48:05 PM
ETH is the best.it will raise and ETH is going very popular platfrom.
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
August 18, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

Can BCC beat this?
I am a bcc hater, so there is only BTC and ETH are giants in my eyes. If BCC could be named a giant, then more giants here like BDC, BEC, BFC...
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 10:22:04 AM

Can BCC beat this?

I think that ETH will win. There are good projects under ETH, and transactions are fast too. Given that ETH is second to bitcoin or one of the best out there, I think that BCC will have a hard time beating or being with the same level as ETH as of now. But we'll never know, let's see what will happen in the future.
Agree. BCC can't defeat any alts now for me since I don't see BCC use for now that btc went too high. Its  ability were not tested enough if it can survive for long unlike btc and Eth. Eth is indeed demand in any ICO that makes it a must to have some .
Activity: 244
August 18, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

Can BCC beat this?

I think that ETH will win. There are good projects under ETH, and transactions are fast too. Given that ETH is second to bitcoin or one of the best out there, I think that BCC will have a hard time beating or being with the same level as ETH as of now. But we'll never know, let's see what will happen in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: