Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or BCC who whil be best? - page 7. (Read 13471 times)

Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 04, 2018, 08:30:26 AM
What exactly is the use case for Bitcoin Cash? I know what Ethereum is used for but have not heard a compelling use case for BCH other than that it is a slight technical improvement on BTC but not nearly as widely accepted.

You go buy yourself something from bitmain with ETH, or using bitpay with ETH. Oh wait, you can't.

This topic is ridiculous, I don't understand why you revived it, it was nice dead from August.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
April 04, 2018, 04:22:45 AM
What exactly is the use case for Bitcoin Cash? I know what Ethereum is used for but have not heard a compelling use case for BCH other than that it is a slight technical improvement on BTC but not nearly as widely accepted.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
Absolutely ETH. The price may seem low. but it has made profits to the investor very seriously. That's why my confidence  Cool
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 26, 2017, 06:12:42 AM
To me that made ETH. Stable and safe.

it is neither stable nor safe!
the price loses 20% in one day out of nowhere just because the whales decided they want to dump the coin and get out. and they have the power to do it too.
and as far as safety goes, the official wallet got hacked recently and people lost millions of dollars, the smart contracts rob people left and right, and i think everyone has heard about DAO embarrassment!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 06:04:15 AM
I would like to go with Ethereum though bitcoin cash has higher price than Eth but I personally think that Ethereum has more potential than BCC and We will see Ethereum as number one currency after bitcoin.
I agree with what you say, though bitcoin cash is experiencing a soaring price but ethereum is not, I still choose ethereum as currency despite the low eth price, ethereum like a kid with his father named Bitcoin, in my opinion.  Smiley
August 26, 2017, 05:55:50 AM
From the question you asked here I chose eth, even though the price of BCC is now enjoying the period that is flying in the sky, with the price very rapid rise, but I still like and choice the ethereum.
August 26, 2017, 05:52:40 AM
i think Bitcoin cash never beat eth,, this only my predictions
but who know in the future
Yes, in today's look up to these weeks that bitcoin is always on top compared to et, but who knows, in the next few years whether this will change or not. No one can predict the price is very precise, very difficult. We see in the future ..  Smiley
Activity: 35
August 26, 2017, 03:16:19 AM
To me that made ETH. Stable and safe.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
August 26, 2017, 03:00:29 AM
I think both are very good as long as it can be traded and is in the market
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 26, 2017, 02:39:29 AM
I would like to go with Ethereum though bitcoin cash has higher price than Eth but I personally think that Ethereum has more potential than BCC and We will see Ethereum as number one currency after bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 02:14:23 AM
Ethereum.

It's garnered amazing traction within the crypto community and I think that will be the secret to it's longevity.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2017, 01:09:00 AM
I want to discuss about these two giants, how your analysis of the ETH after the emergence of the BCC is a real rival, but I see https://myetherwallet.com no less great, fast and cheap deals.

Can BCC beat this?

We dont know maybe yes maybe no, we cannot predict an unpredictable future. Why unpredictable? Because maybe BCC will grow after this year maybe this is not just their year. But ethereum is a bit ahead and have more holders than BCC. And everyone loves ETH rather than BCC because we all know that BCC is hated because of they are from bitcoins and other people does not like that thing and do not believe that much in BCC but after this year we can't say if the value rises.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 25, 2017, 11:59:11 PM
Grin Now I vote for bcc.. but in future I vote for ETH... BCC is bitcoin with low fee and fast confirm. That what they need in bitcoin... Bitcoin price now I think to high... Fee per transaction too high... Think about buy anything and get 5$ fee?Huh that is problem
If I prefer ETH that will be a coin in the future bahakan possibly can replace the fame of BTC, if for BCC I think it is only limited to altcoin in general can not be compared with BTC.
If for a fee from bitcoin I think it's worth the bitcoin price that has now reached 59 million  Shocked
For me ethereum because ethereum is one of the potential altcoin in cryto currency. While bitcoin cash is newly in altcoin industry and their price is too low compare to ethereum.

Have you checked the prices of both the coins? BCC price is more than ETH. But ETH has a great potential to grow and  also adapted by many countries for transaction . ETH is also backup by an innovative technology and experienced team while BCC is just a segwit of bitcoin nothing else. so i think ETH has more reasons to call as best.
True, bcc is formed because of the breaking of bitcoin on the 1st yesterday, while et has appeared before and people are more confident to use eth because already know that etherium have good prospect.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 25, 2017, 11:40:33 PM
Grin Now I vote for bcc.. but in future I vote for ETH... BCC is bitcoin with low fee and fast confirm. That what they need in bitcoin... Bitcoin price now I think to high... Fee per transaction too high... Think about buy anything and get 5$ fee?Huh that is problem
If I prefer ETH that will be a coin in the future bahakan possibly can replace the fame of BTC, if for BCC I think it is only limited to altcoin in general can not be compared with BTC.
If for a fee from bitcoin I think it's worth the bitcoin price that has now reached 59 million  Shocked
For me ethereum because ethereum is one of the potential altcoin in cryto currency. While bitcoin cash is newly in altcoin industry and their price is too low compare to ethereum.

Have you checked the prices of both the coins? BCC price is more than ETH. But ETH has a great potential to grow and  also adapted by many countries for transaction . ETH is also backup by an innovative technology and experienced team while BCC is just a segwit of bitcoin nothing else. so i think ETH has more reasons to call as best.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
August 25, 2017, 10:58:01 PM
Activity: 35
August 25, 2017, 10:18:38 PM
BCC is terrible. The blockchain would get too big for normal people, get more centralized, the asicboost agenda, rushed, I hope they burn and die.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 09:59:10 PM
Activity: 206
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 25, 2017, 09:28:30 PM
BCC is just Bitcoin upgrade... and dont have any new tech like smart contract... so hold your eth..
Activity: 210
August 25, 2017, 09:05:39 PM
Even see eth & bch price right now i still chose eth because eth still have more potential in future for now bch is too risky for now i don't want to take risk but bch is good for Short term Trade
I can't Said I did not get any profit when bch jumped from 4,000,000 idr to 9,000,000 idr
Activity: 121
New Order
August 25, 2017, 08:20:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: