Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or XRP whose percentage of the price will increase very high in 2020? - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
I think eth percentage of the price will increase very high in 2020. If eth 2.0 is introduced, there may be more price increase. The reason for the increase in eth price is that there have been many eth stake.
If this can happen in the near future, then everyone will be happy, especially for people who have stored as many ETH tokens as possible, all of this is still in the early estimates, so let's see and wait for what happens next, while monitoring and working to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think eth percentage of the price will increase very high in 2020. If eth 2.0 is introduced, there may be more price increase. The reason for the increase in eth price is that there have been many eth stake.
Activity: 308
Merit: 277
Who knows but I would prefer investing in ETH than XRP as XRP is kind of centralize. Moreover, ETH has version 2 there which can be more utilizing on its blockchain and the price may pump significantly once mass people uses the staking (as it will require ETH to be held).
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
this is the percentage increase in the price of Ethereum from last year, you can see that the price of Ethereum has increased very high compared to last year (326.6%) and the last 7 days, the price of Ethereum has increased by 24.1%;

source : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum

and this is XRP price movement, we can see if the price of XRP has increased by 213.5% from last year's price and 7 days ago XRP price increased by 128.7%, so this proves that the price of XRP starts to increase very high this week;

source : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xrp

but still the price of ETH increases very higher than the price of XRP for now and in your opinion the percentage of ETH or XRP prices will increase very high by the end of the year? is ETH still higher or XRP will beat it?
Pages:
Jump to: