Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀ETH PAYOUT🚀[ANN]EVOAI- The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence- Arbitrage bot - page 11. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
i see there is an allocation for bounty and did you already start the bounty?
if you planning to make a bounty for translation can i reserve for Indonesian translation?

We already started the bounty. So feel free to participate Smiley.

If we need an Indonasian Translation, I will write you a pm.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello EVO AI looks like a revolutionary arbitraging platform where u can make loads of profits without lifting a finger ha ha, heres the website link if you wanna make passive income https://evoai.network
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
i see there is an allocation for bounty and did you already start the bounty?
if you planning to make a bounty for translation can i reserve for Indonesian translation?
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
Artificial Intelligence is a technology that is very popular and growing, its use has also been evenly distributed in all fields. The features that you offer in this platform are quite interesting and promising, so is the registration for the whitelist opened? When did the pre sale start?
hello.... do you need video introduction of the project

Hey Bulala,

thanks for your offer, but we have already a team for it.

Cheers
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
hello.... do you need video introduction of the project
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Hello do you need russian translation ?
I see arbitrage platforms are becoming popular nowadays. I am invested in one very good one already that is very established, so am curious to see how this one will unfold. I see you will burn any tokens that are not sold in the ICO is that correct? That is the tokens that are allotted to the crowd sale yes? Tell me what you have as an edge against other arbitrage platforms in your niche or what makes you stand out? Is it the AI aspect you think?

Yes its correct. We will burn any unsold tokens from the crowd sale.

One of the most important arguments is that we have set ourselves the goal of being the best arbitrage platform with utility status. Therefore, we are being legally advised by Mr. Richard Nacht. We will also begin to become more transparent and prove the legitimacy behind this platform. The AI-aspect is a factor as well for being outstanding.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I see arbitrage platforms are becoming popular nowadays. I am invested in one very good one already that is very established, so am curious to see how this one will unfold. I see you will burn any tokens that are not sold in the ICO is that correct? That is the tokens that are allotted to the crowd sale yes? Tell me what you have as an edge against other arbitrage platforms in your niche or what makes you stand out? Is it the AI aspect you think?
🚀🚀🚀Watch our introduction video about EVOAI: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=H2aMkzGQ5S0 🚀🚀🚀
[ANN] EVOAI -The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence

WHAT IS EVOAI

EVOAI is a new, revolutionary trading platform that combines traditional trading methods with advanced artificial intelligence. EVOAI will enable users at any level of experience to participate in investment pools, offering passive returns, and give experienced users more control with advanced trading tools inspired by traditional financial platforms.
The platform offers users the opportunity to invest in a variety of trading systems, from automated arbitrage pools with passive income to AI-based signals and advanced manual trading bots.
As a team, we looked at the current market landscape and took the best components from each platform to create the best arbitrage system ever, generating a greater return for our investors.

ECOSYSTEM

The EVOAI ecosystem comprises of multiple specialized interconnected systems working together to locate, analyse, execute and report various trades across the cryptocurrency exchanges.

TRADING ENGINE

The heart of the system, the Trading Engine is responsible for calculating real-time trading opportunities and from the data collection system and connects the EVOAI system to the associated external crypto currency accounts, enabling instant cross-exchange trades. This system also stores all current exchange-relevant data such as trading fees, payout options and payout fees for accurate profit calculation. Separating the trading engine from the trading bots allows a central system to submit all Exchange API requests and makes the bots as lean and flexible as possible for optimal performance.

TRADING BOTS

The bots are responsible for executing the trades via a coordinated network of API calls from the trading engine. EVOAI consists of three bots - an automated arbitrage bot (EVABOT), a manual trading bot (EVOBOT) and an AI-based trading bot (EVEBOT). The entire EVABOT trading protocol is recorded in the block chain to ensure maximum transparency.

USER DASHBOARD

The Dashboard allows users to connect via their MetaMask Wallets and perform various actions. First, users can interact with the bots via the native EVOT token to participate in financing pools or gain access to sophisticated manual trading bots. The EVOT token is available for purchase or sale on the internal EVOAI exchange and will be available on selected external exchanges shortly after launch.

TOKEN-DISTRIBUTION

API-CONNECTION

ROADMAP

Beta test:

Pages:
Jump to: