Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Platform vs NEO platform - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
ETH platform has a lot of tokens, lots of airdrop. Neo platform is less token than the token of this platform is very good and transparent because developers need money to generate tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
I want to ask
Between two Platform above
Where is very good to followed in airdrop
The ethereum platform is very good for airdrop. The ethereum platform is certainly superior to the NEO. With the ethereum platform more will come to participate in airdrop. That's because ethereum is dependable and has potential for the future.
This platform can generate a lot of different tokens and this can affect the development of ETH. I personally use this platform to keep personal property and invest in good ICO projects. In the future, ETH will grow even further as ETH will soon be legalized around the world and everyone can use ETH for all areas where this coin allows.
Activity: 153
June 30, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
I want to ask
The ethereum platform is very good for airdrop. The ethereum platform is certainly superior to the NEO. With the ethereum platform more will come to participate in airdrop. That's because ethereum is dependable and has potential for the future.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 10:03:15 AM
I am also gonna suggest you for ethereum platform because it has a good potentiality and they are developing very smoothly day by day.For its capability and potentiality I think it has a great future a head.
Activity: 378
June 30, 2018, 08:08:33 AM
I want to ask
I think you do not have to worry about this because the whole platform is good for airdrop. Join any airdrop you judge it good and can bring you profits. ETH platform or NEO platform is very easy to create a wallet and use, with the token you are airdrop on ETH wallet you will need some fee to transfer, but with NEO wallet everything will be free.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 07:23:25 AM
I think both are good. Both are concern about their performance. But someone says ETH platform is some ahead from NEO platform.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 03:49:43 AM
Undoubtedly, the ETH platform is chosen.
Because most people use ETH, ETH has one of the largest communities.
I like ETH also. Most of the people likes ETH now. Maximum markets support ETH.
There are many people trading with ETH. I am also. So ETH platform is greater than NEO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 28, 2018, 03:35:36 AM
If I were you, I would choose the ETH platform, because most people do not know how to use the nep-5 token, and most people would choose the ETH platform for airdrop activities.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
June 28, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

Both of them are good. ETH is just the first to have projects which have been progressive now, give it some time and NEO will fast forward its development. NEO has GAS which makes it very attractive to investors. ETH is already on the sky while NEO has just heating its engine. Both of them are on the top of the ranking in terms of marketcap.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 03:29:41 AM
Undoubtedly, the ETH platform is chosen.
Because most people use ETH, ETH has one of the largest communities.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 03:20:42 AM
I want to ask
Hi friends, in my opinion, I think ETH platform is better than NEO. The airdrop from NEO is not popular! I think you join ICO from ETh platform will bring more profits!
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 28, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
I want to ask
I have more confidence on the issue compared to ethereum NEO could be seen from some who had worked closely with the platform of the ethereum and NEO. probably a lot more success for the ethereum. In addition of course because of the ethereum has more hours flying a lot more then a good choice can be experienced.
Activity: 560
June 28, 2018, 02:51:05 AM
I have read all those questions in this board asking eth vs neo and now its happening again. Definitely ETH win.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 28, 2018, 02:49:43 AM
I want to ask

Ethereum paltform have way more clients than NEO. Ethereum has more documentation and users hence easier involvement for project tokens.
So, for the prospectus of getting an airdrop, Ethereum is best as the ratio of Ethereum to Neo airdrops are more like 1000:1.

I am not sure from where you got that number really but to be honest thats the truth about the ETH : NEO platform and their usage. The ETH is already very popular platform with heavy loads of ICO on going and with the same pace more coming up everyday. There are always high chances of receiving more airdrops their due this fact only and also they are very quick in terms of Gwei and Gas prices. You can simply send 0 ETH to airdrop address with as little fee as 1.2 USD at the time of writing this post.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 28, 2018, 02:45:14 AM
I want to ask

Ethereum paltform have way more clients than NEO. Ethereum has more documentation and users hence easier involvement for project tokens.
So, for the prospectus of getting an airdrop, Ethereum is best as the ratio of Ethereum to Neo airdrops are more like 1000:1.
for Airdrop will be very nice by using Ethereum platform. because Ethereum is a coin that is very capable of reliable in the future to hold Ethereum Airdrop token results. with the Ethereum platform a great many enthusiasts are coming to participate in Airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
June 28, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
I want to ask

Not sure about Airdrops, but Ethereum definitely have more dApps and enabled smart contracts compared to NEO.
Everyday you get couple of new ICOs based on ETH, however on NEO, you get 1 ICO in 1-2 months.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 28, 2018, 02:19:43 AM
Of course ETH. They have very good background , working style and too much potential than NEO. Of course , Neo is good platform too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 02:17:14 AM
I do not choose between them. Each in its own good and promising.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 01:39:11 AM
Airdrops are giving more over the Etherum Network with Tokens. But if you can get some NEO and NEP5 Tokens you should get it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:36:36 AM
I want to ask
of course Ethereum. because the Ethereum platform has many advantages in terms of features than the NEO. Ethereum also has a good team and is able to create good teamwork. so it's easier to get involved for the airdrop project token
Pages:
Jump to: