Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price - page 5. (Read 12228 times)

TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
May 11, 2019, 01:10:17 PM
ethereum is still cheap to invest now.. remember that the All time high price of ethereum is 1300 usd.. buy now till price is low, eth is for long term investment
do you think ethereum can reach its highest price again next year?
You may have ambitious predictions, but don't force people to follow your ambitions. everyone has their choice. I myself do not expect too much in the growth of ethereum, where if there is growth, I think that it is enough that there is no need to wait for a long time.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
May 11, 2019, 12:58:27 PM
Your decision to buy ETH coins when it reaches $ 80 by the end of 2018 is a very good decision. And with the purchases that you have for now, of course, you will make a lot of profits. Ethereum is now almost $ 200 but if you want to be patient and last a long time. I am sure if Ethereum will reach $ 400.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 11, 2019, 12:36:51 PM
ethereum's prices are still low, but I'm not worried and panic because I believe ethereum prices will definitely recover again and I'll see ethereum has a price that will be profitable again
By starting to move up the bitcoin through more than $ 6K and it looks like it will soon be past $ 7K, just like you would not panic and worry about ethereum. because usually with bitcoin crawling up then ethereum is brought along to go up too. ethereum is very worthy of being an investment because he will continue to rise.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
May 11, 2019, 12:20:18 PM
ethereum is still cheap to invest now.. remember that the All time high price of ethereum is 1300 usd.. buy now till price is low, eth is for long term investment
Ethereum is a long term investment so many investors are concentrate in short term investment, But Bitcoin or some other altcoin make good profit in this month. If we analyse the long term investors they also choose the good growing other coins. I think those are having the Ethereum they are all still holding because this will grow in future.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 11, 2019, 07:22:07 AM
` snip `
If we know that earlier that the price will bounce back that easily after it touch $84 then all of us could be millionaires. This is a game of volatility as the price will depends on the market supply and demand. We need to place our orders in hope that it will rise the price in few days or we need to wait until it fully recovers.
You are lucky that you managed to buy it at $84 as most of us here are waiting if this will hit the bottom to $50 which is now far to happen.

he isnt lucky at all because 84 usd for eth is not rare . eth is likely to go down or become more stable at a longer time , so all of us can catch up if we want to invest for eth  .  i dont also think that all people will be millionaire just because eth bounce back after hitting 84usd because not all people are going for eth but most of us are here because of bitcoin   .  another thing is eth pump is not as big as btc pump , so the chance of you becoming a millionare is too slim  .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 06:37:46 AM
It's awesome when you see such back-in-days posts about market prices. It shows where we have come from and how far we're or can go. ETH has shown some nice potentials in the past 24 hrs and is proving to move against Bitcoin at the top. That was what we were waiting for. Can't wait to see at move up against $200 once again.
Moreover, exchanging ETH for TRX isn't a bad choice tho. Tron has quite some awesome potentials as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
May 11, 2019, 04:59:50 AM
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 03, 2019, 01:19:56 AM
Actually ETH has a lot of things to do in the future especially they are brewing something special. It could change the whole blockchain/Cryptocurrency. I hope everyone is eyeing on this one. Ethereum could be the blockchain monster next year. Believe it or not it will surge higher.
Only on one expectation of Ethereum updates the price grows well, if they are successful, the rate may rise to $ 250-300 by the end of January
Activity: 506
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 12:12:43 PM
Yes, I also hope that if my money is enough to invest, I will buy ethereum, and after that I just see the market grow and enjoy the results.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 01, 2019, 11:24:32 AM
Ether selling at  $80 plus was a uique opportunity for those that were able to recognise it! The $80  ether is long gone but ether will keep  moving forward price wise as the presen price is not real value of ether!
Activity: 462
January 01, 2019, 10:06:43 AM
Ethereum still has good value, small ups and downs will not shake the holder to take it off. Earlier this year it was a bit panic with the market but this was only temporary, and later we found a good price for eth.
Activity: 378
January 01, 2019, 09:15:19 AM
I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.
If we know that earlier that the price will bounce back that easily after it touch $84 then all of us could be millionaires. This is a game of volatility as the price will depends on the market supply and demand. We need to place our orders in hope that it will rise the price in few days or we need to wait until it fully recovers.
You are lucky that you managed to buy it at $84 as most of us here are waiting if this will hit the bottom to $50 which is now far to happen.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 01, 2019, 08:43:45 AM
ethereum's prices are still low, but I'm not worried and panic because I believe ethereum prices will definitely recover again and I'll see ethereum has a price that will be profitable again
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 01, 2019, 07:54:18 AM
You are still one of the luckiest guy investing to ethereum at $100. You could double your ethereum by now if you are trading it actively when selling it at $160 then buy it back at $112. I am also trading at binance and seeing ethereum price movement up and down in a blink of an eye. If you are a day trader and your entries or selling price are accurate, you can maximize the number of your ethereum in a day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 07:50:33 AM
if you've bought ethereum I don't think you need to buy tron  , it would be better if you keep holding ethereum until ethereum reach ath again. maybe within 6 month  or less ethereum will reach 400%
a 400% increase can only be with strong community support otherwise the market will stand still
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 07:37:01 AM
All believe that ethereum will be able to increase prices, not just ethereum but the market will experience bullrun again but still that the market is still very unpredictable. if it reaches $ 400, I think that will happen in 2019, your choice is correct and I fully agree with you.
Activity: 555
December 31, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
I am very confused by your strategy in terms of investing, do you want to buy tron instead of ETH because tron is an altcoin yesterday which not long ago, do you know that Tron's growth will grow very fast.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
December 31, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.
Buying the exact bottom and selling the exact top is almost impossible, don't sweat it.
You bought at 100 and you're gonna sell at 500 - you're already extremely lucky, don't be mad if someone bought at 84 and someone is gonna sell at 650.
The important thing is to be CLOSE to the bottom and CLOSE to the top.
Activity: 182
December 31, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
Ether dump was a unique opportunity to buy cheap to which majority of people missed!  Whether ether will dump below $100 is a question and discussion for another day.  The new year should usher in new price rise on ether!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
Etherum price movements can indeed be said to be quite active at this time. This can be seen from the Etherum price chart movement, the moving price increases and decreases and this provides an opportunity for us to seize the opportunity to get the buying and selling margin of Etherum. If you can buy Etherum when the price is still cheap then you are lucky because if you sell it at this time then the profits can exceed 20 percent. This is the nature of investment, never assume that a coin will die because when we patiently wait then it turns out that the coin actually increases, that's what happened to Etherum and I will continue to be patient until the price of Etherum increases in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: