Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Price faces further decrease - page 5. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 21, 2019, 08:17:47 AM
it's so difficult for ethereum to hit back $500 again at the end of this year. The demand has already drowned by IEO and there was no a main reason for anyone to buy and keep ethereum again.
This time the only advantage of ethereum to be used in the contract creation and no more.
Even if it's still holding the top smartcontract doesn't mean if that will be forever. But i hope your prediction about that will come true.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
August 21, 2019, 08:05:02 AM
The ETH was primarily betting on the ICO/smart contracting business to drive the demand in the market. It actually resulted a huge pricing push back in 2017 along with the push given by bitcoin pricing surge. The ICO market is dead now and IEOs have taken over but the volume is quite less compared to 2017.

In 2017 we have seen thousands of ICOs in the market struggling to get prominence. In 2018 it decreased by half and 1/4th in 2019. The demand for ETH is certainly decreasing gradually which actually hit them hard.

Also the presence of competitors made the situation worse. Earlier ETH was the pioneer in the smart contracting field but now we have many options like NEM, EOS, Steller, Cardano etc. Which certainly decrease the demand further.

There are other reasons as well but I believe these abive listed reasons are the major ones for ETH decline. I frankly do not see the situation changing on its own unless we have a stimulus.

Activity: 111
Merit: 1
August 21, 2019, 07:51:59 AM
on Ethereum, i don't think the coin is coming back anytime soon as it faces further decreases in the price, as at today the price is 187USD, this coin has been struggling to climb up to it's formal state, i still hope the price hits 500USD or more by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: