Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price going crazy - page 13. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 14, 2017, 02:51:14 PM
There two main factor for this reason firstly the new comer invest on cryptocurruncies instead of btc of their choice they choosing much less than the value of original price that btc have, so they invest on eth instead second is that more alt coin being generated by the market so the only thing that could affect this is the only one behind btc nevertheless that was eth
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 02:50:11 PM
I always say eth is a great technology and they have really good project I don't know who see my old text. I know eth can keep going like bitcoin. I thought before new year it can touch 1000$. So this is the real time for buying
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 02:44:46 PM
they are developing the project and I have heard that they are moving from proof of work to proof of stakes. more development could be the reason or my be bitcoin investor are now pumping the ethereum
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
December 14, 2017, 02:43:23 PM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
It seems to me that it is difficult to determine the real reasons for the growth of ETH, as well as bitcoin. Accordingly, and answer your question, too, the price may continue to grow, or go to a recession ..
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 02:32:42 PM
There is rumors that probably next year ETH could become PoS. Not sure about it that's why could be raising. And UBS, Swiss, Barclays banks and ETH blockchain related news.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
December 14, 2017, 02:28:16 PM
I think that Eth price is very cheap right now, very cheap also on 1000 $, because in my opinion eth is the best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 102
December 14, 2017, 02:21:40 PM
I think it is a correction since Ethereum is 2nd to Bitcoin. One more thing is the rumor about the incoming fork of Ethereum.
Second by popularity, but not by the price. I think if the final number of ETH coins would be smaller the price would be huge already. Etgerum is perspective, but not so expansive as bitcoin yet, so more and more people chose it for investment and this fact makes the price to raise.
and a lot of people that are believing and trusting on this coin why its just because of its platform and also the long of its existence that are more people are still trusting this coin .
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 02:19:25 PM
A lot of pple invest in ETH now. I hope the use of it will be expanded..
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
December 14, 2017, 02:16:29 PM
i always knew this was going to happen sooner or later. With bitcoin so high for entry level people buying in the first time they were always going to look at the next biggest coin in the crypto world next. People have been saying about the 1k mark for a long time but i actually think it is about to do a bitcoinCash rise on us shortly and end up 2.5-3k in value. I always have a few stray eth sitting around anyhow so works for me!
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
December 14, 2017, 02:00:03 PM
Oh, okay. You all already answered my curious why ethereum today reach 700USD, it's such amazing achievement for Ethereum and i hope 2018 will be the best year for ETH
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
December 14, 2017, 01:40:36 PM
Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh
Well it is no suprise for me that the price of the ethereum has increased, the few last weeks, and in my opinion i think that this increase in price comes after a long time waiting, and the recent development of projects that are using ethereum based tokens to promote their ideas and get kickstarters for them, and i am sure that in the near future we will see it grow even more, because unlike other altcoins ethereum has a good idea, i mean just look at how many ico project are being annonced on the forum.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 01:07:39 PM
One word: correction.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
December 14, 2017, 10:30:41 AM
I think it is a correction since Ethereum is 2nd to Bitcoin. One more thing is the rumor about the incoming fork of Ethereum.
Second by popularity, but not by the price. I think if the final number of ETH coins would be smaller the price would be huge already. Etgerum is perspective, but not so expansive as bitcoin yet, so more and more people chose it for investment and this fact makes the price to raise.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 10:25:07 AM
I think ETH price will 1.000$
Activity: 98
December 14, 2017, 10:24:30 AM
That's why Etheruem can be the next generation of Bitcoin, So once the ethereum will get dump, buy more ethereum and hold it till next year. Because we expected Ethereum will going to up the price this coming 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 14, 2017, 10:19:46 AM
I guess itnis about time for eth to grow and reqch such value. Over the kast weeks, eth has been stable with low difference in value but now, as we can see, eth had grown significantly and one reason could be the increase in the number of investors. One possible reason would be due to the increased value of bitcoin, some investors may have invested on eth instead of bitcoin since eth is affordable with great potential.
Activity: 224
December 14, 2017, 10:16:08 AM
On the market, some coins do not need news for growth. I assume that the etherium has been underestimated and now its price takes its niche. And it is still possible that someone made such a decision.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 10:12:22 AM
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
December 14, 2017, 10:05:20 AM
There might be many reasons for the sudden rise of ETH.
Bitcoin has crossed $15k which has made it very expensive for some investors . Even though it is best to invest in bitcoin , the sudden hike in the price is forcing the investors to go towards some other altcoins . The increased transaction fees has also angered many users .
Bitcoin along with other altcoins are looking forward to their best times.
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 14, 2017, 09:52:34 AM
The bitcoin price always keep rising, of course ETH won't be left by bitcoin, ETH try to chase bitcoin price and keep their good reputation as the next bitcoin. and absolutely, it's real that Ethereum is the second bitcoin that has good potential from first launching.
Pages:
Jump to: