Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price is still upward. - page 4. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

All coins can be made as short-term profits if you can buy and sell intelligently, even though you get a little profit.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 14, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
I'm pretty sure that there are buyers here under $180 that are celebrating now.

Price has increased and though its few backs ahead still that's a gain and good indication that ETH has been moving upwards again. For those that has been disappointed with it that it gone lower and even thought of its low trend which will continue up to $100, if you didn't bought you're feeling FOMO now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 14, 2018, 02:45:27 AM
the longer I see that the price of the ethereum continued to decline. This is either because a thing what it is. However, I think that this is still the ethereum will continue to go down until the end of this year.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:42:54 AM
Yes after the prices of coins in cryptocurrency world where heading down fast it is quite relieving to see that the prices of coin are at the moment steadily on the increase and we pray it continues this way
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 14, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
Ethereum is still the best altcoin. Now the situation of the market is not good for sell but good for a buy. At this moment, the price of Ethereum is really low. I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum. I believe this is just for a short period, ethereum will surely bounce like 2017. Just be calm and stay focus on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:41:09 AM
Ethereum is still a good coin, so it was certain that Ethereum will go upward in no time. Ethereum is not only a store of value like Bitcoin or litecoin but  it is used like fuel by distributed app(Dapps) running on Ethereum platform.
yes you are right, I also think like you, ethereum will go up briefly, because eth is more and more days I think more and more are using it. eth is the second highest coin after bitcoin
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 02:37:35 AM
Most of the users here sell their ethereum every we experience a lot of drops now so that's basic knowledge about drop of ethereum and then if this will continue of course it will drops like really affordable to users and the price of it rely in users,traders and investors so even they sell to drop the price still if you hold yours of course you will earn by that like in the future if you sell in high price
Activity: 137
September 14, 2018, 02:29:22 AM
Ethereum is still a good coin, so it was certain that Ethereum will go upward in no time. Ethereum is not only a store of value like Bitcoin or litecoin but  it is used like fuel by distributed app(Dapps) running on Ethereum platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:48:40 AM
However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

Let's see how it will be. While kriptornok absolutely does not inspire optimism and great joy. The etheric is generally upsetting like no one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:26:43 AM
Newbie dumping this eth every moment, meaning they only used eth for day trade and not for investment purposes, which the cause of drastically drop of eth, and not just eth but all the altcoins that used in hype just to to get profits in day trade.

But im still hoping ans believin that eth will recover again, not too fast but sure to be.
Activity: 105
September 13, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
My opinion is the opposite of yours. I think Ethereum may take a long time to recover. Now the whales have left the Ethereum. It is better to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 10:04:32 PM
actually, the short term and long term investment at ETH, what we want and we want is profit. it's useless, we invest long term but it's very long to make a profit, remember, this is crypto not property.

Well said our objective here is to make profit at the end of the day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 10:02:58 PM
I don't understand why many believe that ETH is done for ,just because of price dip so slow ,well nothing is wrong with ETH and very soon it will rise,the price is still reasonable ad don't expect it to fall further
Activity: 80
September 12, 2018, 10:00:48 PM
actually, the short term and long term investment at ETH, what we want and we want is profit. it's useless, we invest long term but it's very long to make a profit, remember, this is crypto not property.
Activity: 148
September 12, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
No, the current price drop in Ethereum is very serious, and the current price of Ethereum is less than $200. I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is really low, and I think the price of Ethereum will pick up.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 09:57:47 PM
After dark days, ETH going up. And I still believe ETH will reach 250$ 300$ soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
As I recently analyzed the market of Etherium - I was so shocked about its continuous trade-off in the market. And I found out that this is not for short-term investment but rather it`s for long-term. I am just really fascinated about the changes of crypto price in the market and I want to share my opinion with the community of this forum.

So far, the market of ETH is at its bearish period but it doesn`t mean, it will not stand up the current price. Obviously, if people will again start to buy etherium even for a period of 2 to 3 straight bulk-buys, well, the price will become bullish again. However, Etherium is not advisable for short-term and day-trading activity - it is for long-term perspective.

When viewed from the value chart, then now where the price drops very deep as it shows is the right time to buy, then how do you conclude this for the long term where you say that the 2-3 week ethereum market will be bullish? I understand what you mean but I think this is often experienced by most altcoins and we need to buy at the price of the dip like red line arrow in your image.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 09:19:18 PM
This is the biggest crash of Ethereum price since 2015, from the top price on december untill now the price was going down about 90%, in my opinion price action of Ethereum just the same like others crypto,  we can see others crypto that tradeable earlier like Litecoin, Bitcoin and Dash also has been going down to 90% but after that will going up all the times high again,  so if you have aim to make invest for long term, the price will be going up again to top price even surpass that level.
Activity: 103
September 12, 2018, 08:56:55 PM
Not the same ethereum whose price chart I have been looking at all day right? Cos from my end, it seems like all that is happening with Ethereum is nothing more than some downtrend. I don't know what is happening, and I'm not glad that it is, but it seems like the coin is really suffering and doing reall bad right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
September 10, 2018, 01:36:30 PM
As far as I m concerned, every altcoin falls within  this category. We all know how volatile the general altcoin market can be like with Ethereum not being an exception. Sure, for anyone who is smart enough to see dips as an opportunity to go long, it is simply not a bad idea.

After all, the main idea is to buy when everyone is selling and there is a lot of FUD and sell when everyone is busy joining FOMO and the market getting out of hand. Every other altcoin has taken the bear hit as well, but the same way we can have a downtrend is definitely the same way we can get to see uptrends.

I totally understand that due to the volatile nature of altcoins, day trading can be a lot of risk, but usually I do not expect anyone to be trading without knowledge and strategy, which I believe volatility is actually a very good thing to make good profit, for any trader with knowledge and experience.
Pages:
Jump to: