Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH pump from 167$ to 203$ it's not too late to buy - page 2. (Read 163 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Of course, ETH has a huge potential, and the one who was valued yesterday at it at a price of $ 167 has already won. But even now it's not too late to invest in it, what to profit.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I suppose to wait further, by the price ETH continuously reduced due to trust and SHORRT commands. This might be the wave to cheat the trader play margin
Activity: 52
I thought ETH was going to dip harder, all of a suddenly fund started entering the market and ETH came back from the valley of the death. ETH keeps melting the heart of investors!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There can be anything you like, and it's very difficult to guess what will happen in the near future with crypto-currencies, but I think that all this will obviously not be so predictable as it seems to us, everything will be as usual in the style of crypto-currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
ETH pumped from 167$ to 203$ and still going up
its not too late to buy because it can hti +1000$ soon
when ETH dumped to 167$ stupid peoples was waiting it to crash to 150$ hhhhh Grin

Short term it could well be too late to buy. You should never buy after a big green spike like that. Long term of course it's not too late to buy.. If the market recovers in the next months or years ETH may return to previous highs which would mark a great return on investment for any potential buyers.
Activity: 10
ETH pumped from 167$ to 203$ and still going up
its not too late to buy because it can hti +1000$ soon
when ETH dumped to 167$ stupid peoples was waiting it to crash to 150$ hhhhh Grin
Pages:
Jump to: