Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH rally has begun. - page 2. (Read 2693 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 01:37:51 PM
ETH is going to blow everyone's expectations out of the water. People will be unable to believe what they are seeing when ETH doubles in price. Far too many catalysts including MANY ICO's, a difficulty bomb that took place today, all the FUD dissipating surrounding Aug 1, Flippening inching closer and closer every month, Mayweather endorsement right before what will be one of the most watched fights in the past 5 years, and the list goes on and on.

You've got to be a complete fool to think that ETH will ever go sub $200 from today onward. BUY ETH, don't miss the train.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 07:32:45 AM
I don't believe that ETH will take off again like it did before. The technological weaknesses have become extremely obvious, the unlimited and uncapped emission is a cause for great concern, and general sentiment has slid on it. All these things mean that the coin is very likely to under perform in the coming weeks or months.
Thank god! At least someone knows that eth is not a good option for investment to have enormous profit in the upcoming months. It really needs tremendous changes and updates in order to meet the demands of the crypto market. It is not going to perform well after the Segwit.

its just matter about the time, few months ago people saying the similar thing but gets shocked when the price unexpectedly gets high, ETH is like a core for many upcoming projects, simply will have funds coming by the time being.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 07:12:01 AM
they are trying hard.  Grin
real rally will start after 1 august. i believe ethereum will hit x2 after 1 august.
I'm not sure it will be that fast, I predict the ETH will be back in September. Lots of support for ETH, every project now uses an ETH token. No doubt, only time is still waiting for that time.
As we can see there are lots of eth-based project on the market which are on ICO state now if those project would really get some attention of fundings then expect price of ETH would rise up but for now seeing on the current state specially on hacked funds which is the main reason why the price have been dumped. If you do have a trust on ETH capability then its the best time to buy cheaper eth as of now.

Yes right now is the best time to buy at 0.069 btc per etheruem and hold it because rally might come soon before this month end. And though there are issues about the hacking of MEW account of ICO's still there are plenty of ICO that use eth platform it means that people still trust eth until now.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
July 31, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
I don't believe that ETH will take off again like it did before. The technological weaknesses have become extremely obvious, the unlimited and uncapped emission is a cause for great concern, and general sentiment has slid on it. All these things mean that the coin is very likely to under perform in the coming weeks or months.
Thank god! At least someone knows that eth is not a good option for investment to have enormous profit in the upcoming months. It really needs tremendous changes and updates in order to meet the demands of the crypto market. It is not going to perform well after the Segwit.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
July 31, 2017, 12:50:23 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 12:41:22 PM
ETH will rise back to normal after tomorrow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
July 31, 2017, 12:32:35 PM
real rally will start after 1 august. i believe ethereum will hit x2 after 1 august.
I'm not sure it will be that fast, I predict the ETH will be back in September. Lots of support for ETH, every project now uses an ETH token. No doubt, only time is still waiting for that time.

For sure Ethereum will be back and would support this coin too, and you are actually right. Just take a look at most of the projects created now, most of them do really trust Ethereum because they use Eth token for their projects. And mind you, most of the projects are very successful too and raised thousands of dollars for the project. We will just have to wait after tomorrow and see the results of the split if what reaction it does affect on traders and investors too.
Activity: 493
July 31, 2017, 11:58:13 AM
i know, we can't see those prices again after 1 august. so tomorrow.
those prices very good to collect it. but everybody waiting for bitcoincash then dump it and back to ethereum.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2017, 11:57:07 AM
Finally it is undeniable that eth has grown a lot, and will grow much more.
Activity: 392
Dijual
July 31, 2017, 10:55:17 AM
Eth is down, time to buy more etherium fellas. If  i'll ve given a chance i wanna mine etherium too..if you can observe etherium is in majority of platforms of all icos here so i believe that's the sign of etherium to fly to the moon.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
July 31, 2017, 07:03:14 AM
As we can see there are lots of eth-based project on the market which are on ICO state now if those project would really get some attention of fundings then expect price of ETH would rise up but for now seeing on the current state specially on hacked funds which is the main reason why the price have been dumped. If you do have a trust on ETH capability then its the best time to buy cheaper eth as of now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
July 31, 2017, 06:54:03 AM
no one can against trend, eth cant too, i think people may have the confidence at least to the October, at which time eth will moon to $800
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 31, 2017, 06:23:39 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 30, 2017, 11:18:02 AM
ETH and most Alts have bottomed. After Aug 1st FUD is out of way, a big rally should take
most to new highs in next couple of months.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
July 30, 2017, 11:05:39 AM

What do you think ETH will be x2 after August 1? The division of bitcoin does not affect ETH. Conversely, I am concerned that the value of ETH will be reduced.
It doesnt really have connections about on August 1 event on bitcoin but seeing on the chart above on marketcap i can really see the movement of people on altcoin on which they do really move outside of bitcoin now.
We cant be sure if ETH would 2x on upcoming month, its really possible but we wont know on when for that thing to happen and for those who bought cheap ETH on previous days do really have the advantage.
Activity: 434
July 30, 2017, 10:30:53 AM

What do you think ETH will be x2 after August 1? The division of bitcoin does not affect ETH. Conversely, I am concerned that the value of ETH will be reduced.
Activity: 462
July 30, 2017, 10:26:49 AM
I think eth will rise to $400 after august 1 if big whales stop to make speculation and will be happy with their new cheap coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 30, 2017, 10:23:08 AM
Just looked at what ETH looks like from coinmarket and it looks like eth and other alts are being pumped as money leaves the bitcoin market ahead of the scheduled bitcoin fork and imo this is something that is temporal and will change should the masses see the bitcoin market to be still favourable for investment and trade it will be a blood bath for the alts.

You're correct! This is just a temporary pump because lots of BTC holders are converting their coins to altcoins. If the confidence on BTC will be back after the anticipated split on Aug 1. then I can see red percentage on that chart.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 30, 2017, 09:16:06 AM
Happy 2 year birthday, ETH!

It also appears to have unlocked itself from matching BTC, which is also a huge sign.

I'm thinking that people are moving they funds from bitcoin to altcoins because of the 1st August event.
And it's a surprise seeing the ETH trading volume in the past 24 hours in poloniex where it is 20-30k BTC more than the second most traded coin, since yesterday there is a slightly increase of price.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
July 30, 2017, 08:12:41 AM
Just looked at what ETH looks like from coinmarket and it looks like eth and other alts are being pumped as money leaves the bitcoin market ahead of the scheduled bitcoin fork and imo this is something that is temporal and will change should the masses see the bitcoin market to be still favourable for investment and trade it will be a blood bath for the alts.
Pages:
Jump to: