Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH ready to bounce back? - page 39. (Read 135946 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
The Ethereum is very promising altcoin, but the whole cryptocurrency market is now very much dependent on Bitcoin. Therefore, you should not rely only on technical analysis, because while the price of Bitcoin will fall, you should not hope for the growth of Ethereum.
Activity: 420
September 04, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
If you noticed todays crypto market has been risen a little bit and it is green day today and i really hope that this is the beginning for the rising of ethereum not just ethereum also bitcoin and altcoins lets just observe and hodl dont panic it will all rise soon
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
Surely, surely ethereum will be able to rise again because ethereum is the most attractive altcoin and many investors believe in it.
copper member
Activity: 88
September 04, 2018, 11:06:06 AM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
I think that now do not need to build illusions and compose different fairy tale. In December, according to all media reports, the cost of bitcoin in the summer will be more than 30,000$. And where is this price ?!)) All investors turned into hamsters)). And further the price will continue to decrease! Do not deceive yourself and others!
Activity: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:05:21 AM
everyone also hopes so, and I'm sure ethereum will rise again in the near future and the holders will smile again to see it.
Activity: 16
September 04, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
ETH does have a very good rebound. It seems that it is really a matter of time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 08:53:32 AM
I am sure that eth king of altcoins will bounce back again and I guest this is our chance to hold it longer and earn big profit in it because as we saw in this thread that eth prices are getting high now and be nice again at us so to those who buy at cheap price good luck to us lets wait until the profit will come.
Of course, it's altcoin's leader, there's no reason not to go back, it's going to come back, it's even forced to come back to the game, otherwise, this market will go in a very bad direction when trust with bitcoin is broken then trust with eth also breaks. And I believe eth is ready to go out again and what it is lacking in the present, perhaps just a strong wind boosting it, it will go further and show its mission, mission to bring the altcoin train back to the peak
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 08:47:16 AM
How do you think how the CBOE ETH futures launch will reflect on ETH price? Will be the scenario the similar to BTC futures launch last year?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.

That is good news to us. Well, as we see the ETH price trends today is going up and it starting to be in a good position. ETH is people's favorite to invest because Ethereum operates smart contracts.This peer-to-peer platform is famous for its free-fraud and free-third-party interference nature.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2018, 08:44:08 AM
We would really love to see ETH bounce back and get higher again,
Not just ETH but also the market I think we all want to see the crypto market rise high again .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 04, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
The price of Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market and is continuing to fall. Ethereum's current price is less than $300. I think this time is very suitable for investment, and I think the price of Ethereum will be recovered.

Ethereum is a coin appreciated by investors and with solid foundations. The current drops are due to the bear trend in the market. From eth we can expect that it will soon bounce back and the price will come back from the level expected by all.
The Ethereum is clearly that whatever happen to it surely it can recovered. Also many investors right now are appreciating this kind of crypto because they know its worth it and they know that they can give them a huge profit. Also ETH is very profitable that's why most of people are investing to it, beside of being affordable it is also one of the trustworthy crypto, so that many people are interested to it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 04, 2018, 08:31:00 AM
The price of Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market and is continuing to fall. Ethereum's current price is less than $300. I think this time is very suitable for investment, and I think the price of Ethereum will be recovered.

Ethereum is a coin appreciated by investors and with solid foundations. The current drops are due to the bear trend in the market. From eth we can expect that it will soon bounce back and the price will come back from the level expected by all.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 08:21:22 AM
Eth is an Altcoin that is very good and has very high potential, this is because Ethereum is an altcoin that is very phenomenal and many people are favorites, and I am also sure Ethereum will be able to rise with very high values ​​and will be able to compete with the king cryptocureency Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 04, 2018, 08:13:28 AM
The situation around the Efirium becomes more and more incomprehensible. On the one hand, nothing foretold its fall, but it fell, and it is very significant. On the other hand, when the other alcoins are growing, the ethereum is marking time.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
September 04, 2018, 08:11:58 AM
At the same time, the price of ethereum has fallen and it has not risen until recently but soon people will invest in it again and increase its price.
Apparently, it won't happen overnight and the bulls will have to make a much sold statement to be able to get smart moneys to participate in the market.
However, the atmosphere in the market generally now is looking very good and I guess we have to wait and see how long this atmosphere is going to be the same before the bears start crawling back in for action. Couple of days to come will let us know how things would suffice.

well, for now the price development that occurred in the ETH pad was really bad. well, I think that the ETH price can easily pass the $ 300 price, but for now, the price is down. in fact, if it is changed in the form of bitcoin, the price is below 0.04 btc. well, hopefully in the near future the price of ETH will rise again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
Ethereum had indeed slumped in the past few weeks and slowly Ethereum began to rise, many people assumed that Ethereum would achieve success by the end of the year, I don't know what the ethereum price range at the end of the year might reach $ 1000- $ 1500.
Activity: 462
September 04, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
At the same time, the price of ethereum has fallen and it has not risen until recently but soon people will invest in it again and increase its price.
Apparently, it won't happen overnight and the bulls will have to make a much sold statement to be able to get smart moneys to participate in the market.
However, the atmosphere in the market generally now is looking very good and I guess we have to wait and see how long this atmosphere is going to be the same before the bears start crawling back in for action. Couple of days to come will let us know how things would suffice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 06:17:58 AM
At present Ethereum is very in demand, can be predicted without technical analysis  its rapid growth. In the next six months, no one blockchain platform can replace him.
Activity: 560
September 04, 2018, 05:56:01 AM
I am sure that eth king of altcoins will bounce back again and I guest this is our chance to hold it longer and earn big profit in it because as we saw in this thread that eth prices are getting high now and be nice again at us so to those who buy at cheap price good luck to us lets wait until the profit will come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:50:29 AM
I feel Ethereum has not really come back. Its price is still quite low compared to the peak in January. Hope ETH will recover in the coming time.
Pages:
Jump to: