Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH return to 1000 USD after hardfork? - page 26. (Read 26222 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 12:28:18 AM
Maybe after hardfork ethereum could be raised up again to $1000 and I will get some profit, but is will be not faster than we hope, always have process make eth could be dump again.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
January 05, 2019, 12:12:57 AM
Of course everyone hopes that, ethereum is crypto with the second largest number of users after bitcoin so it deserves to skyrocket, if ethereum prices can reach $ 1000 then this will have a big impact on the market and investors are increasingly optimistic about crypto's future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 11:48:16 PM
I also believe the price of Ethereum can reach half the price of Bitcoin, the volume of Ethreum is always high in every exchange in the market, and its use is very needed by the world community, so we cannot underestimate this Ethereum coin.
copper member
Activity: 593
January 04, 2019, 11:26:33 PM
I believe ETH will return to being a coin that is reconsidered as hard as a hard fork, I think ETH is back to the price of $700- $1500 that's already very good for now because the market is on the red line and hopefully it will all happen
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
January 04, 2019, 11:26:09 PM
I hope it is impossible to reach more than 1000$ but it will surely recover the price based on how demand in the market. With the development activity, we are seeing great hype in the market which it is going to be a very positive sign for the ETH holders.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 04, 2019, 11:24:05 PM
see good news about eth which always appears every day, some people think that eth will go up to 1000 usd, but will this happen?
because after all eth is the strongest coin after BTC, and I believe that.
and even the new news says that eth prices will be half the price of btc.

wow current marketcap for eth $16,603,119,943..it will need 9x-10x current marketcap to reach 1k lol. Well consider btc price when the last time eth touch 1k was about 10k++, i think it will wildly touch that kind of price
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
January 04, 2019, 10:56:40 PM
I've seen alt coin price spike when bitcoin price rises, most of them rely on bitcoin price USD based and very few coins are rising based on ETH value. $1000 on ETH price is more likely possible if bitcoin price goes upto around $15000
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 04, 2019, 10:50:20 PM
see good news about eth which always appears every day, some people think that eth will go up to 1000 usd, but will this happen?

It can achieve good market price through hard fork and hypes. But I can't believe it can be even half the price of bitcoin, I don't even think it can achieve a thousand dollars at the moment, but still I believe a good profit about it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 10:38:02 PM
the price of the ethereum became half of the bitcoin isn't that amazing things if true. When a large increase does occur is certainly many who bought at that price will now bring in profit. However, don't expect too much just yet because most do not rise at least ethereum because hardfork will give rise to focus and either big or small the increase happening is just the bonus only.
we could not see ethereum price an half of bitcoin in near future.still need more effort from developers team to make ethereum price rise alot.constantinopel hardfork was one of their work for ethereum existence.and now its proved on ethereum price that make doubled movement from around $80 to $160 this moment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
January 04, 2019, 10:28:36 PM
as long as I observe cryptocurrency regarding the impact of the event on price increases, there is rarely a price increase when the event has finished, meaning that someone buys a cryptocurrency only to participate in events at certain times and sell them again when the event has ended
ETH may be on the rise now, because the event will arrive in a few days, but if ETH is able to rise again after the event is held, chances are the event is categorized as a successful event that can make the ETH network even better
Activity: 784
January 04, 2019, 10:22:55 PM
the price of the ethereum became half of the bitcoin isn't that amazing things if true. When a large increase does occur is certainly many who bought at that price will now bring in profit. However, don't expect too much just yet because most do not rise at least ethereum because hardfork will give rise to focus and either big or small the increase happening is just the bonus only.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 04, 2019, 10:08:36 PM
It will not increase by more than $ 100 for this event. You've hoped too high for ETH, $ 1,000 is really a very high price for the current market. That's the goal for ETH in 2020, I think
at this moment ethereum price reached $160 , and its doubled from bottom around $89.and maybe till the day before hardfork constantinopel its price still could rise.maybe $200 more rational for us.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 04, 2019, 09:59:15 PM
It will not increase by more than $ 100 for this event. You've hoped too high for ETH, $ 1,000 is really a very high price for the current market. That's the goal for ETH in 2020, I think
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 04, 2019, 09:39:12 PM
This is very probable, ethereum is one of the quality Altcoin in cryptocurrency perhaps the first best Altcoin. The price of ether dumped to the floor and it started picking up again simply because of ethereum fork.  Naturally the price will rise at the successful end of the fork!
Activity: 406
January 04, 2019, 09:32:56 PM
I think it can grow a bit but I don't see it reach very big highs untill Bitcoin starts acting normal again.
I think also, the next events will be little that Ethereum was able to rise to such a large price, until the whole cryptocurrency begins to grow, we will not see such a course
Activity: 784
January 04, 2019, 09:23:21 PM
Indeed all possibilities can occur, seeing the current ETH price of around $ 200 will require hard work and a lot of time to get to the price of $ 1000. If the ETH price rises to $ 1000, this will be good news for ETH holders.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 09:17:55 PM
I think it can grow a bit but I don't see it reach very big highs untill Bitcoin starts acting normal again.
Activity: 1428
January 04, 2019, 09:00:30 PM
Anything can happen with ethereum after hardfork. But i am optimistic ethereum price will rising after hardfork and keep survive because ethereum is popular coin and having a good and dedicated developers team. I am still optimistic, ethereum will reach highest price again
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
January 04, 2019, 07:52:49 PM
Some really think Ethereum will grow to $ 1,000 after its hard fork, but I don't think so. I think that the maximum which the Ethereum will be able to grow it to $ 400.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
January 04, 2019, 07:15:42 PM

wow,, if thats really happend i will be very happy my friend
but, for me thats sounds impossible, maybe $500 is a good level for eth, except the bull coming in crypto world
Pages:
Jump to: