Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETH REWARD BASED BOUNTY] 🚀 IOVO ⚡ ❗ 350 ETH + 5M $ worth of IOVO Tokens❗ - page 3. (Read 35604 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Hi bountyportals!
When we will know on how much ETH we shall receive?
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I removed the IOVO signature on this date.
Please calculate the stake up to this week period.

Signature Campaign
Spreadhseet number: 195
BTT ID: D3m1r4wanti

Thanks,  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I quit and will leave the IOVO campaign, hopefully my stake will be counted. Thanks

Join Signature Campaign
Spreadhseet number: 84
BTT id   : doedz

Proof:

Regards
doedz
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi @bountyportals

In signature spreadsheet, one of the idiot person has used my account name 'icegeekfresh' and profile, it is at line 234 this is fake user, can you delete it. I'm real person and I'm already at line 69.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Announcement: This bounty campaign is now paused until further notice. Detailed update to come.
These are really trying times for ICOs. The market is not favourable leading to these inconclisive campaigns. Well, thanks for the announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Heyyy irfan!

You said this!

In telegram group @iammart said this
"Look at the current market situation, people are afraid to invest because everything is unstable. If IOVO would have the ICO now it would not reach the softcap, not many projects would. If it doesn’t reach the softcap it cannot operate. Tokens do not even exist yet, they get made during ICO. So would you rather have IOVO held a poor ICO now and have a worthless token because it was rushed?"
You can see here the message
https://t.me/Officialbountyportals/15110

He said "It got extended." for the ico and bounty..

So? Will the team make ico according to whether the market is good or bad? A confident team shouldn't do that. They must progress independently of the market.  No team in the ICO collects USD. They are raising funds as eth or Btc. Which means they have to be independent from the market ...
@irfan_pak10 should give us the right to leave the signature bounty campaign at the end of the 10th week.
We set ourselves and our signature account accordingly.

I want to exit the signature campaign at the end of the 10th week.

If anyone wants to leave the signature campaign, please make a post in the thread before leaving. So we know when you have removed the signature. We'll count your stakes and wont remove your previous stakes.

But now you didn't give my stakes for last 4 weeks!

Here it's my proof

Hi irfan.
I'm leaving the signature campaign from now on. (11.01.2019)
As you can see here I'm wearing IOVO signature until today.

http://archive.vn/PWdTp

Please county all my stakes for last 4 week.

I think you made a mistake. You did not give the stake of everyone who posted this thread to exit signature campaign. You said we could get out of the signature.

Please control it.
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
Announcement: This bounty campaign is now paused until further notice. Detailed update to come.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hi, I'm leaving the signature, count my stakes please. Good luck.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Reserve stake please
Signature campaign spreadsheet #36
Username: sumangs
I'm going to change signature now
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
Hello, I leave from IOVO signature campaign, can you update my stakes. Thanks.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
Dear BM irfan,
Has the campaign been extended? Can you inform us? When will the spreadsheet update?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Hello Irfan, I'm leaving the IOVO signature campaign, please calculate previous weeks stakes. Thank you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Hello Irfan,
Starting today, I stopped designers work with this campaign. Please save my stakes to this day, thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi sir Irfan,
I left the campaign today, please count my bet, thank you. ( 01-12-2019)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Hi irfan.
I'm leaving the signature campaign from now on. (11.01.2019)
As you can see here I'm wearing IOVO signature until today.

http://archive.vn/PWdTp

Please county all my stakes for last 4 week.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Irfan was manager for last bounty,,,that too still pending and this one too.

last campaign :---  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicosoundeon-first-blockchain-music-platform-closed-3414344
how come so senior members promote such activities Huh???and no reply
??

I'm currently in talks with the team and, waiting for there response on bounty extension and until when it will be extended.
'
Previously we have got this reply.

They have extended the bounty:
Look at the current market situation, people are afraid to invest because everything is unstable. If IOVO would have the ICO now it would not reach the softcap, not many projects would. If it doesn’t reach the softcap it cannot operate. Tokens do not even exist yet, they get made during ICO. So would you rather have IOVO held a poor ICO now and have a worthless token because it was rushed?"

If anyone wants to leave the signature campaign, please make a post here and we'll remove you from the campaign and your stakes won't be removed.

Activity: 728
Merit: 151
# Proof of Authentication

Bitcointalk username : avalonn
 Bitcointalk profil link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/avalonn-1176993
 Wallet address:  0x7a244D040E5F2DCcA793BAca45944859e1B09373

1. Blog/Articles Campaign
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
Irfan was manager for last bounty,,,that too still pending and this one too.

last campaign :---  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicosoundeon-first-blockchain-music-platform-closed-3414344
how come so senior members promote such activities Huh???and no reply
??
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Dear, Mr. Irfan
Today, 9th January 2019, I will leave the IOVO signature campaign, please calculate stake for the 10 weeks I worked. I hope to see a successful IOVO project. Thank you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hello Sir, from today January 9, 2019, I stopped working on a signature campaign on the IOVO bounty. Please save my stake over the work that I do. thanks and good luck to you and the project.
Pages:
Jump to: