Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 84. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:58:48 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
I do not believe $ 50 is too much. Ethereum has an excellent technology, it is one of the most important coins. I do not think that it will drop less than $ 150 in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 269
August 14, 2018, 04:55:03 AM
$50 is way too low for the second famous altcoin in terms of marketcap. I do believe in ETH that is why i am holding it and am buying now with the current dip. Hopefully there would be a bull run this year end.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
i've been saying this so many weeks...OMG, it's going to happen finally.

I will tell you the truth. Truth is ETH IS DEAD. IT's being oversold. ICOS are selling the coin to hold the fiat. projects are being abandoned by dozens due to the impossibility to execute the project for PROFIT!!!!!!

I simply don't care if it goes to 0.

for me the most important question right now is: where are those saying: hey, just hold, will be fine, or those saying : i will buy. Or those saying 300$ was not possible?? now that this coin is dead, with a huge bloodbath that is finally destroying the coin, all those guys that denied truth i was saying, that said that this coin would get to last years prices at least, where are them???

final question: are you going to beg for forgiveness due to having been spreading LIES IN FAVOUR OF YOUR OWN INTERESTS?Huh? i want to see people in shame.
Activity: 602
August 14, 2018, 04:48:07 AM
I think the price of etherum will fall down 150-170$. This is the best time to buy eth cause the price of etherum is low in market. Very soon the price of it will grow up. be patience
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:47:45 AM
The cost of ETH is really too high. This is due to the fact that Ethereum was a pioneer of ICO and most of the projects are built on its smart contracts. Also, it is strongly promoted Buterin.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 04:44:48 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

I don't think eth can go down to $50 because it costs $200 to dig the mine.

So I think it's a good time to build stocks in batches.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:44:42 AM
I think the real value of ETH is thousands dollars and I don't see any reason can make ETH dump to $50 Smiley). I know that so many ICO projects developed depend on ETH blockchain are dying day by day but not because they're bad project but downward trend make investors nervous of investing in ICO projects Smiley. Let's wait to see ETH price rise back in next few weeks Smiley.
Activity: 175
August 14, 2018, 04:41:15 AM
anything can happen really, we're experiencing massive loss of trust in crypto, price can really go down to 50$ although it could take several months
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 04:38:39 AM
I hope the price of Ethereum stop going down. So many panic sellers, but I am trying not to panic. Just hold and wait.

Yes, i one of them.. We must have faith for ethereum to rise again. But for now as eth is down its the best time also to buy and hold.
Activity: 770
August 14, 2018, 04:36:11 AM
ETH is one of the most valuable crypts at the moment, so to touch the price of 50 dollars is impossible I am sure that the lowest price is 250 dollars
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 14, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
I don't think $50 is realistic right now. But I also thought below $300 was hardly realistic several months back and look where we are now. Some alts went down 80% or more, while often they have valid projects going on and nothing really changed in terms of popular opinion, besides people pulling out all their money.

I hope ETH will not go below $200, as it will surely mean all other projects will go even lower too Sad.
Activity: 121
August 14, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum really surprised me. The decline is beyond the value of mining. Once it falls to the value of mining, I feel that many of the absenteeism have to strike. Then the price will definitely continue to fall.
Activity: 14
August 14, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
can not be reduced to $ 50. I think ETH will stop at $ 200. Invest in now? Is there any% to recover eth?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 14, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
Ethereum has a large number of use cases other than ICO's and in comparison to a lot of other alternatives it's virtually the only other asset besides Bitcoin with some real value

It may not ever get that cheap but if so it'd be an amazing bargain that's for sure!
Activity: 144
August 14, 2018, 04:01:23 AM
$50 may be a little bit exxagerated. We know that the downward pressure is really high for the current environment, I don't think $50 is happening soon.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
August 14, 2018, 03:55:33 AM
Come on, don't broke my trust, it is a nightmare seeing ETH below 300$, I hope today I've seen bottom point of 250 and since today we will be just growing.
Just hold your tokens and forget about cashing out in following half a year
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
August 14, 2018, 02:56:30 AM
Be hold. Its not about an ICO or anything that runs over the ETH. This bear trend is all about the global market. The bitcoin itself is killing right now and that is why rest of the market is getting followed here.

ICO's no matter what are still running over ETH smart contracts and as you can see there are many more coming everyday. They run their sales over ETH platform. If you look closely then you will find that ETH 24 hours volume is still the highest and similar to what we saw when it was getting traded at 600 USD or more.

Its just temporary I believe and wont go down to 50 USD.
Activity: 406
August 14, 2018, 02:47:26 AM
I support you my mate eth will soon go down as low as $50 look like crypto market is shutting down
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
August 14, 2018, 02:38:29 AM
As much as everyone doesnt want to see ETH to touch the price you have mentioned, but you have pointed out a major factor that could pull the ETH price for as low as $50, I knew smart contracts are meant for ICO's alone. What I am concerned the most in regard with ETH is the number of supply circulating in the market. Although ETH can still kick its way up once the market is recovering, but its real value still remains in my head and at the end of the day something like this will happen.
Activity: 65
August 14, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
I think the $150 is the bottom line of the price, which is already a very low price. There will be no lower. Because its value has been reflected here. So what we need is that the lower the price, the more you buy, not the more.
Pages:
Jump to: