Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Sentiment Poll for July - page 2. (Read 213 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
July 07, 2022, 09:24:26 PM
I feel like I agree with sub 800 though. I mean yeah it may not be a permanent increase, we may still go down from here, but maybe not under 800? I do not know whats going to happen, I feel like its going to be like maybe 900 or above? If we are at around 1200+ range already, then a 300$ dollar worth of drop, even slightly more, could still be 900. So if we want to drop under 800, that is around 440+ or so drop to get there. Is it possible? Of course it is possible, hell under 500 is possible, you never know whats going to happen in crypto. But I believe its a bit more unlikely right now, 900 and above seems "solid", not guaranteed but pretty solid.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
July 07, 2022, 06:50:54 PM
^  Do you want to make a small side bet out of it?  Just 10 bucks for fun.  Grin  I say ETH goes down below 1k USD and touches 800 - 850 range within the year.  The bounce we're seeing now really feels like it's just that...  A normal bear market bounce before it all starts trending back down again.  Dunno...  But I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about as you have been watching the market for as long as I am.

Yeah this is one of those type of couple day pumps that people think all is well again and then gets shattered one one fell swoop and continues down.  Nothing is showing this is sustainable I agree this will probably swing right back down soon.  Tough times ahead I think unfortunately
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 07, 2022, 03:08:03 PM
^  Do you want to make a small side bet out of it?  Just 10 bucks for fun.  Grin  I say ETH goes down below 1k USD and touches 800 - 850 range within the year.  The bounce we're seeing now really feels like it's just that...  A normal bear market bounce before it all starts trending back down again.  Dunno...  But I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about as you have been watching the market for as long as I am.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 07, 2022, 02:25:16 PM
I highly doubt that it would break down that much. Sure the price doesn't look amazing right now, but I feel like we are doing fine, it is not going down any further. Just because we had a few bad months doesn't mean that we will continue to have those bad months. Hope that it will do better and you are going to be doing just fine.

I believe that we will stay in the 1k+ range and that's about it. Sure, that's not an amazing price, we were hoping to be 5k+ and stay there and now we are talking about 1k. But, just because we dropped doesn't mean that 800 bucks or lower seems a possibility, we had the drop and now hopefully it's over and now I hope that we will stay here or go up.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
July 05, 2022, 01:56:39 PM
Same deal with the BTC sentiment thread for July at the other speculation section.  Check out the chart below.  Next support could be the 800 - 835 range.  It seems to be respected last time as ETH bounced back up as soon as it approached it.  What do you guys think?  Will it be respected again next time or is ETH going below it?

Removed 'no idea' as an option.  Yes or no votes only...  And there are no right or wrong answers here.  Just reply with your thought process and...  Let's make it fun! 

I am not particularly selenium in charts and support lines, but I believe that the situation in the cryptocurrency market will continue to deteriorate due to the bad situation in the world. As you can see, a crisis is beginning in the world in many areas, which means that one way or another the crypto market will react to this, or rather, it is already reacting and will continue to do so. So if the situation in the world and in traditional markets continues to deteriorate, then the prices of cryptocurrencies will go down, including on Ethereum. From this we can assume that the price of ETH can reach $800 for 1 ETH and possibly even lower. It is also worth adding here that now the crypto market has entered the beginning of a new cycle and, as history shows, at the beginning of each cycle, prices for cryptocurrencies have always gone down. So my answer is that the price of ETH will go down to at least the levels indicated above.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
July 05, 2022, 01:35:49 PM
Same deal with the BTC sentiment thread for July at the other speculation section.  Check out the chart below.  Next support could be the 800 - 835 range.  It seems to be respected last time as ETH bounced back up as soon as it approached it.  What do you guys think?  Will it be respected again next time or is ETH going below it?
What level of support are you talking about? The price of Ethereum today is about 1,102.41, so I think you are talking about a range from about $800 to $1,600, not the range you mentioned.

Unfortunately, Ethereum has lost a lot of momentum and the price is related to the Bitcoin movement, which may not look its best, so I don't think we will witness a fundamental rise on BTC/ETH or BTC/USDT pair during this month.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 05, 2022, 12:41:47 PM
Same deal with the BTC sentiment thread for July at the other speculation section.  Check out the chart below.  Next support could be the 800 - 835 range.  It seems to be respected last time as ETH bounced back up as soon as it approached it.  What do you guys think?  Will it be respected again next time or is ETH going below it?

Removed 'no idea' as an option.  Yes or no votes only...  And there are no right or wrong answers here.  Just reply with your thought process and...  Let's make it fun!  

Pages:
Jump to: