Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Sentiment Poll for November - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
November 06, 2022, 01:34:11 PM
many people say the 4 year cycle of bull season once, will not apply again in the future. Indeed, I agree with things like this, because the domination of the majority holds this key that investors expect now. november is a good month that has happened for december is still in question whether the same thing in the past should not happen again. this has to change
I thought more people say that it will happen again? But whatever the outcome of the market is, im always ready to face it. If the bear persists then I will just keep on stacking more coins but if the bull run takes its place for real then great, that means I can now release some of my coins to be able to earn something.

So, we are at November finally and eth is showing some nice movements but it was too early to celebrate and like the popular saying said,  "don't judge the book by its cover". The beginning of November is only just a cover but the real contents are yet to be opened as soon as day passes by. Well, let's just wait and see if what November has in store for us.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
November 05, 2022, 12:12:30 PM
As we are close to December, I'd expect a few pumps in the market prices which include ETH and the top coins.
December looks to be a good month for Ethereum: https://cryptorank.io/price/ethereum

I don't think history will always repeat itself but it is one of viewpoint for price speculation. I don't think late months of each year are good for speculators because those months are sensible months for finance and cryptocurrency markets. I will wait for Q1 or Q2 of each year to enter the market because it is more safely in my view.

Perhaps, the entire market chart is looking good now, it sounds like the bottom is out of our sight now but not really confident if this will be the beginning of the recovery or was just another short recovery that we normally experience during this bear season.
The chart looks good and Ethereum is hanging around that price but we don't know how it will move after that. Falling more or confirming the bottom and recovering from there. Waiting for confirmations from the market before entering is a good and safe approach.
many people say the 4 year cycle of bull season once, will not apply again in the future. Indeed, I agree with things like this, because the domination of the majority holds this key that investors expect now. november is a good month that has happened for december is still in question whether the same thing in the past should not happen again. this has to change
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 05, 2022, 11:13:51 AM
I really have strong guts because we also need to consider the Bitcoin block halving will happen in the year 2024, so within 1 year, there are still a lot of things to happen.
But if Ethereum will manage to hold above $1,000 then the bottom is already in for me, because the bottom in the year 2022 is the top of 2018 when bear market started that time.

With ETH emissions going way down since after the merge, I think ETH has more of a chance to hold 1k USD than BTC holding 20k USD.  All around there's just less sell pressure in ETH as the ETH miners are now out of the equation.

And it's not just that...  Come the next bull market, ETH could out perform BTC again and gain more in market cap than BTC can gain more for itself and make the gap between them smaller.  I feel like the 'flippening' narrative could be taken a lot more seriously at the next bull market.  Dunno...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 723
November 05, 2022, 10:51:54 AM
As we are close to December, I'd expect a few pumps in the market prices which include ETH and the top coins.
December looks to be a good month for Ethereum: https://cryptorank.io/price/ethereum

I don't think history will always repeat itself but it is one of viewpoint for price speculation. I don't think late months of each year are good for speculators because those months are sensible months for finance and cryptocurrency markets. I will wait for Q1 or Q2 of each year to enter the market because it is more safely in my view.

Perhaps, the entire market chart is looking good now, it sounds like the bottom is out of our sight now but not really confident if this will be the beginning of the recovery or was just another short recovery that we normally experience during this bear season.
The chart looks good and Ethereum is hanging around that price but we don't know how it will move after that. Falling more or confirming the bottom and recovering from there. Waiting for confirmations from the market before entering is a good and safe approach.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
November 05, 2022, 05:16:14 AM
As we are close to December, I'd expect a few pumps in the market prices which include ETH and the top coins. Perhaps, the entire market chart is looking good now, it sounds like the bottom is out of our sight now but not really confident if this will be the beginning of the recovery or was just another short recovery that we normally experience during this bear season.

However, I don't make myself bothered too much and check the market every day. As I was holding long-term, I simply ignored the detailed changes in the market because I'd just wait for the bull season to come.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2022, 12:13:30 AM
standing at 16 hundred now with green on the movement .

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

I think we are in good positioning now and better to buy for those who are waiting to re enter the market .

as Bitcoin continues to show some positive act , then Ethereum will surely continued this following .

But I gotta say...  It has been looking good.

Yeah , it looks good for at least a week now so hoping this will be longer till the end of year so we can sell if we are ready to go out.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
November 04, 2022, 10:51:21 PM
I really have strong guts because we also need to consider the Bitcoin block halving will happen in the year 2024, so within 1 year, there are still a lot of things to happen.
But if Ethereum will manage to hold above $1,000 then the bottom is already in for me, because the bottom in the year 2022 is the top of 2018 when bear market started that time.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 04, 2022, 11:43:04 AM
Hey guys, we're back for another sentiment poll for the month of November.  I present this chart below without any comments, predictions or any of my personal opinions.  I'm more interested in what you think and any insights you guys have with regards to the poll.  So yeah...  Just vote and drop a line or two and let's see where we are by the end of November.  Wink

But I gotta say...  It has been looking good.

Pages:
Jump to: