Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 23. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 18, 2018, 12:12:23 PM
Eth always popular bro. You know in crypto space eth is the most used token in the world. People only buying btc and holding. But with eth people buying altcoins investing icos holding etc etc.
Because of these reasons eth is really popular and i believe will be more popular in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
Yes, the ETH project now has very big problems, because now it is very important to understand that a very large number of projects are based on the ETH project. I am sure that now the situation greatly exceeds people's expectations.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 11:50:24 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh. 
haha
you had came not the right time, hadn't you?
ETH is now not that popular as before when the price reach 1500$
I think there's alot of coin that have more advantage. but they not stand a chance to prove Sad(
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 18, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
I cant say that i have noticed some difference in his popularity, however, it may be caused by information about pos
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
Popularity is a very important element for the coin's increasing and development, ETH has a necessary level but it has onther problems like popularity so that it is not able to increase.
Activity: 152
October 18, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
This old alternative coin will not be alive for so long because its popularity is going down and this trend is negative absolutely, it must me changed for the increasing in future.
Activity: 658
October 18, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
i think ethereum is popular because it's the first to make it's primary focus smartcontract implementation, i mean ethereum have the first mover advantage but is it enough?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 18, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
It is the most popular cryptocurrency at the population. People use this cryptocurrency worldwide. I buy it on all spare cash.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 18, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
Eth is a popular crypto asset true, the second only after bitcoin, this is because other tokens are able to leverage on its smart contract technology. This smart contract technology is not available on the Bitcoin blockchain, so it makes ethereum stand out. This is the reason several icos use ethereum
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
October 18, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
Ethereum is one of the most popular crypto currencies. Ethereum has been offering ERC20-based token technology that has been used by ICO projects in the crypto-money world for nearly 5 years. Ethereum will survive in the future and we will continue to use Ethereum.
Activity: 512
October 18, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
Of course, one of the most usable blockchain and profitable in holding but in the future it will be obsolescent and many projects will rise and replace ethereum.
Activity: 462
October 18, 2018, 08:25:39 AM
Most ICOs prefer Ethereum. And why not: it has great opportunities, great prospects, etc., and it is also useful and high-quality for storage and investment!
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
Bitcoin is the Legendary King while ETH at the same time can be consider the Prince as well as the Queen. It has become more popular because of it usefulness during ICO's. Ethereum is the major token most ICO's nowadays accept, this has also lead to it popularity couple up with being Number two on the coinmarketcap.
I also explain the popularity of ETH fact that many of the projects carried out ICO on this platform. I would say that over 90% of all new tokens appear on Ethereum. Since their establishment there and the most easy for developers.
Activity: 208
October 18, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
both coins are related in yerms of pricing but many chose ETH because of its conviniences. many people are interested in its smart contract by its technology that makes trading so easy. but Im afraid eth is also decreasing by the coming day
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
October 18, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

I don't understand what you are talking about, almost all 2018 ETH price in relation to bitcoin falls, people rather sell ETH to buy bitcoin or fiat than vice versa.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
October 18, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
Bitcoin is the Legendary King while ETH at the same time can be consider the Prince as well as the Queen. It has become more popular because of it usefulness during ICO's. Ethereum is the major token most ICO's nowadays accept, this has also lead to it popularity couple up with being Number two on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
Of course i think so, because ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency right now and ethereum si very potential to grow in the future. Ethereum is very profitable with good project and has good platform for many coin, so i think ethereum will always grow and grow.
agree with you, Ethereum is indeed a good coin he has great potential and he will benefit in the future. It has proven its ability and benefits many people, many investors are interested. I believe he can grow and rise again so you will get a profit. he has reached the highest score in Crypto, he is indeed the best Altcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 07:01:04 AM
Of course i think so, because ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency right now and ethereum si very potential to grow in the future. Ethereum is very profitable with good project and has good platform for many coin, so i think ethereum will always grow and grow.
Activity: 310
October 18, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
Ethereum is more comfortable to use in daily payments. Moreover, Ethereum is much faster than bitcoin and also allow safer transactions. I hope one day Ethereum will overcome bitcoin and will be the number one crypto, but we need to wait for this to happen.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
October 18, 2018, 06:52:34 AM
in my opinion, many people invest in Ethereum, especially to buy and sell ico or they make their own coins.

Pages:
Jump to: