Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH started rising again , is it as positive sign for market recovery ? - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Maybe recovering, yes. But, I think, the market is still on a bearish. We can expect a bit fall, a bit down trend. Best thing to do is HOLD, you won't lose profit if you do that.
You are right, I also think the price of ETH can now be recovered even though there is still a decline in the hope of investors to buy.
Activity: 68
Yes, although the price of Bitcoin has fallen a lot, Ethereum has started to rise slightly after a wave of decline. I think this is a very good news. It is only a volatility and the market will pick up soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Perhaps the effect of the Consensus yesterday on May 13, did you know about the consensus yesterday?
Activity: 128
Yes, I think Ethereum's upswing is pre-sale of a bull market. I think Ethereum's price will exceed $2,000 this year. I think purchasing Ethereum now is the right choice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
Maybe recovering, yes. But, I think, the market is still on a bearish. We can expect a bit fall, a bit down trend. Best thing to do is HOLD, you won't lose profit if you do that.
Activity: 31
ETH price started rising , it was below $700 for many days and now it crossed $700. Is it a sign of positive market recovery? Many people predicted that that market will pick up after recent down fall. One thing is becoming clear that ETH is rising no matter bitcoin price rises or not. How far ETH price can go within few months? 
Pages:
Jump to: