Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH target 1000$ in ending of this year - page 17. (Read 13520 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
December 14, 2017, 08:58:29 PM
ETH is very good coin after BTC in history of cryptocurrency .i guess it will touch 1000$ in coming few months

$1k for Eth could be possible before the year ends. The real question is, does cryptokitties really helping the development of the Eth blockchain? Because as what many have experienced, theres a slow moving transactions and it seems like you need to put more gas to move your transaction a little bit. I know that the game is a hit causing a ton of transactions making the network clogged, delayed transactions, and a pile of unprocessed transactions.

In my opinion I would gladly say that its possible to happen now, because lots of transactions nowadays with eth was been started to develop its good impact to the community. And those transactions that will be used to gas up more eth might made this currency to pump up even higher as it will gain the highest demand that people always aimed for sustainable income. Somehow we still need to be patience at all time before we reach the end of December 2017.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 14, 2017, 08:44:57 PM
definitely can. ethereum are rising little by little and almost break through those values. may be longer and higher.
Activity: 85
December 14, 2017, 08:43:30 PM
I think the Etherum reaches 1000 USD in the end of this year is absolutely possible. Etherum is back on the rise after a long period of decline due to the congestion of the Etherum network and the increase in bitcoin. There is nothing that could stop Etherum from reaching $ 1,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 08:33:04 PM
ETH is very good coin after BTC in history of cryptocurrency .i guess it will touch 1000$ in coming few months

Easily in Q1 2018...
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
December 14, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

$1k for Eth could be possible before the year ends. The real question is, does cryptokitties really helping the development of the Eth blockchain? Because as what many have experienced, theres a slow moving transactions and it seems like you need to put more gas to move your transaction a little bit. I know that the game is a hit causing a ton of transactions making the network clogged, delayed transactions, and a pile of unprocessed transactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 07:08:12 PM
1000 $ for Ethereum is not a very high price. I think it will see much higher prices. Bitcoin will continue to rise. Ethereum will not survive in this situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 14, 2017, 07:04:04 PM
Ethereum will definitely reach $1,000 benchmark, above and beyond just like bitcoin. it is only just a matter of time.
I'm seeing ethereum price selling at $3,000 by the end of the next 2018 because ethereum can easily do that in 12 months period.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 14, 2017, 06:52:51 PM
I really believe that ETH target is $1000 but the bitcoin pair is still low as of now but the usd pair will hit that as of this moment. more news and development for ETH. $1000 is what we will see in the upcoming weeks.
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 05:42:47 PM
According to statistics, growth is observed, ETH is growing, but there is a decline. now its price is $ 750, I think, until 2018, the maximum will grow to 900$. It would be great if the price went up to 1000$!
Activity: 238
December 14, 2017, 05:32:33 PM
In my opinion definitely an achievable target for Ethereum. It would make me really happy to see it cracking the $1000 mark before the end of this year (and before Dash).

I think we are at the beginning of an bullish movement on alts, and Ethereum surely will be one of the winners in this bullish market.
Activity: 448
December 14, 2017, 03:46:08 PM

I think it is not a dream in the cryptocurrency world. In my opinion, Ethereum have a good potential to reach really incredible prices in the future.
Activity: 40
December 14, 2017, 02:15:51 PM
Is the exact opposite. ETH has (normally) more than twice the transaction then BTC. cryptokitties added a HUGE load and the Ethereum is still up&running. And with POW, not Casper.
On the paper we know other crypto has "better" technologies (more better, secure, scalable, etc).
In reality (not in whitepapers or twitter) ETH has proven to work, and POS is coming...

Yes they added huge load, but  I still think just a single project shouldn't be able to put that huge load on ethereum blockchain. It's true that hashing power won't be needed for PoS, but I don't think it will solve scalability issues. I know there's several proposals using side chains or state channels to improve ethereum scalabilty. But those technologies are still more or less paper ideas. Don't get me wrong, I agree ethereum is the most proven platform by far, but it's still far away from being production ready. I'm surpirsed that market doesn't care about it and that the price pumped so insanely high in last couple of days.
Activity: 14
December 12, 2017, 07:36:28 AM
Based on the TA, short term ETH target is around 1k so I believe we will hit that mark either by the end of the year or around the end of January.
TA doesn't cover unexpected events like the cryptokitties fiasco though, so I wouldn't hold my breath for $1k before this gets solved.

We must not under estimate influence of cryptokitties on ETH price. Remember what happened on 12 June when world realised ETH blockchain can't even sustain an overhyped ICO like Bancor. Now we thought with the last fork when transactions became fast and cheap that ethereums' problems were solved. That's why ETH price reached all time high eventually. But now as more and more poeple get aware that ETH can't even handle simple game like the kitties, and that's still far away of being capable of sustaining the load of all the projects that are being built on it the price of ETH might crash considerably.

Is the exact opposite. ETH has (normally) more than twice the transaction then BTC. cryptokitties added a HUGE load and the Ethereum is still up&running. And with POW, not Casper.
On the paper we know other crypto has "better" technologies (more better, secure, scalable, etc).
In reality (not in whitepapers or twitter) ETH has proven to work, and POS is coming...
Activity: 40
December 12, 2017, 04:56:24 AM
Based on the TA, short term ETH target is around 1k so I believe we will hit that mark either by the end of the year or around the end of January.
TA doesn't cover unexpected events like the cryptokitties fiasco though, so I wouldn't hold my breath for $1k before this gets solved.

We must not under estimate influence of cryptokitties on ETH price. Remember what happened on 12 June when world realised ETH blockchain can't even sustain an overhyped ICO like Bancor. Now we thought with the last fork when transactions became fast and cheap that ethereums' problems were solved. That's why ETH price reached all time high eventually. But now as more and more poeple get aware that ETH can't even handle simple game like the kitties, and that's still far away of being capable of sustaining the load of all the projects that are being built on it the price of ETH might crash considerably.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 04:42:44 AM
Ethereum as of now the price is 500 dollars and I think it will increase more in the future but 1000 dollars maybr we see in the month of january 2018. But they have possible to happen before end of this year is 50 percent only. Before I expect the price reach 1000 dollars before end of this year but the progress of the ethereum is very slow so I need to moved my prediction which on that month and year. But we don't know when actaully happen the price of 1000 satoshi .
To date, a lot has already been said about the price of the air. Even if the coin rises in price to $ 1,000, then perhaps this is not the limit. So I think that today is the case that is promising to invest their money in ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 03:54:08 AM
I think not, maybe it can rich 500$- 700$ before year ends. Because eth also affected by the bleeding for almost of the coins that made it impossible to Target $1000.
Activity: 12
December 12, 2017, 03:47:41 AM
yes you are right since past months ETH increase their value and i sure it will go increase to 1000$ in next year.
December 12, 2017, 01:02:16 AM
I also hope like that, because I have everything for the ethereum League and hopefully achieve the maximum price in accordance with the target.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 12, 2017, 12:54:49 AM
$1000 is still possible by end of this year otherwise very much in Jan or Feb 2018.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
December 11, 2017, 09:28:18 PM
Ethereum as of now the price is 500 dollars and I think it will increase more in the future but 1000 dollars maybr we see in the month of january 2018. But they have possible to happen before end of this year is 50 percent only. Before I expect the price reach 1000 dollars before end of this year but the progress of the ethereum is very slow so I need to moved my prediction which on that month and year. But we don't know when actaully happen the price of 1000 satoshi .
Pages:
Jump to: