Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Technical Analysis - page 2. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
March 01, 2019, 02:59:31 PM
I decided to convert all my crypto in USDT while BTC is in $6000 .. Planning to rebuy BTC and ETH sooner. I believe there will be a series of up and downs for BTC between 3k to 6k, then back to 3k going back to 6k. The bull run will be on year 2020.

#myopinion Wink
quite interesting your way of thinking, how much optimism you feel about btc and eth, tell me how to analyze movement correctly, I am always stuck with a momentary increase
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 01, 2019, 02:06:42 PM
For those of you who think after the hard fork, there would be a huge change but it turns out that the impact is not that strong to make a new rally for a bullish market. It is just basically ETH is following the trend of Bitcoin and not by its hard fork, but if it is the hard fork of Bitcoin things will not be the same. It is just simply because people really do believe the potential of Bitcoin than any other coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 01, 2019, 01:50:45 PM
That is what I have been telling friends online!  It is very difficult for ethereum to move upwards because of its hardfork. Bitcoin dominant over the cryptocurrency market do affects Ethereum price and at such ethereum cannot really create bullish trend on it own.  Without serious issues that affect bitcoin I think the overall general conditions of the market will be in the bottom and that is why we should look for positive information about bitcoin in others to see growth in the general behavior of the market.
Activity: 187
Merit: 45
March 01, 2019, 01:42:22 PM
ETHUSD Update

The exceeding of the SMA 100 has triggered purchases; we are now between the SMA 50 and the SMA 100, just like BTC (This note as in the previous post was noted as BTC called the road).

I would like to point out to you how the SMA 50 is aimed at cross-breeding in the short term under the SMA 100; its crossing in the past has led to large movements (both upwards and downwards, depending on the intersection). This must obviously be confirmed with the closing of the H4 candle.

This is a brief example of the short past.

This is what I think we can expect in the short term:

I would add that an important resistance is placed on the SMA 50 (around $ 140).

In the short/medium term, the rest moderately bearish.
March 01, 2019, 01:27:19 PM
I don't see any signal for ethereum that there is Bear market coming as you can see the price movement of ETH is depends on the price of bitcoin.
So I'd say that ETH still in the stable market as it depends on the price of bitcoin.

The market price of ETH is already affected by the HardFork including the other coins and bitcoin as we reached the $4k+ past days ago.

I'm sure that the price of ETH and bitcoin drop due to miners sold their coins before the price drop.

Of course, I agree.
As explained in bold, the trend of BTC affects ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
March 01, 2019, 01:04:18 PM
I don't see any signal for ethereum that there is Bear market coming as you can see the price movement of ETH is depends on the price of bitcoin.
So I'd say that ETH still in the stable market as it depends on the price of bitcoin.

The market price of ETH is already affected by the HardFork including the other coins and bitcoin as we reached the $4k+ past days ago.

I'm sure that the price of ETH and bitcoin drop due to miners sold their coins before the price drop.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 01, 2019, 12:00:18 PM
Etheruem bear made me record some lose. I didn't see it coming and that slashed the fractions at least like 50% has been gone, I hope we have a bull as soon as possible.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
March 01, 2019, 09:50:42 AM
I decided to convert all my crypto in USDT while BTC is in $6000 .. Planning to rebuy BTC and ETH sooner. I believe there will be a series of up and downs for BTC between 3k to 6k, then back to 3k going back to 6k. The bull run will be on year 2020.

#myopinion Wink
March 01, 2019, 07:34:45 AM
ETH Update

Ethereum, after the HardFork occurred regularly a few hours ago, is under an interesting resistance.
The SMA100 has been repeatedly, together with the SMA 50, a directional catalyst.

It is possible to notice how from 10 January 2019 the exchange under the SMA50 first, and the SMA100 shortly thereafter, have negatively affected the trend;
diametrically opposed, from 8 February their overcoming (supports) have generated trust and bearish push up to today's situation.

The term dell'Hype generated dall'HardFork and the technical situation make imagine a continuation of the negative trend, which can be interrupted only by overcoming the two current resistances on moving averages SMA 50 and SMA 100.

It is possible to notice how the first spike downwards occurred exactly at the break of the SMA 100 support, immediately recovered but which triggered the bearish movement completed immediately after the execution of the Hard Fork.

Without the movements analyzed, and without an important upward movement of BTC, the short- to medium-term trend of ETH is Bearish.
Pages:
Jump to: