Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to 80$ - page 5. (Read 2908 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 04:00:33 PM
Hello friends, as whole market is crying for crypto currency. When you ETH will be touching 80$. What will be your choice at 80$. You will be buying more ETH or you will sale all of your ETH before it is going to touch this??? I am waiting and will be waiting for at least 6 months.
I dont sell from last year's lowest price and if it drops under 80 dollar, I'm thinking buy more Ethereum soon. I can wait long time because I'm long time holder so I don't fear from this dumps.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 11, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
Hello friends, as whole market is crying for crypto currency. When you ETH will be touching 80$. What will be your choice at 80$. You will be buying more ETH or you will sale all of your ETH before it is going to touch this??? I am waiting and will be waiting for at least 6 months.

It's difficult to say what will happen. I think there will be a recovery at some point, and I think it is likely that bitcoin will lead the way, with alts rising later on. We will see I suppose, but meanwhile the downward trend continues...
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
Ethereum price is one of the most easy to rise coins. We all know that the current price is low. When the market gets a little better, it will reach 200-300 dollars again. Dont worry about current prices Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 11, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
Even when Ethereum falls lower than 80usd I still see it as one of those currencies that will have a justified recovery in the future. ETH is a working product with good devs and nice plans and ideas for the future.

I would be careful when investing in any of the cryptos but throwing some money into ETH isn't a bad idea Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 01:14:44 PM
Few days ago, ETH price was only $7x and at the moment ETH price is $88, I think in next few days, ETH price will fall to $7x again and maybe at the end of this year ETH price will be stable around $7x or $8x. It's really difficult for ETH to rise back to $100 at this time.
Activity: 518
December 11, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
quite realistic price if bitcoin keeps falling
NEO at $5.5 would sound crazy some month ago but we saw this price already a couple of days ago
those last weeks confirmed everything is possible

There is a great hope that Ethereum will not fall so greatly. I am waiting for a gradual growth of the altcoin. Probably, close to Chrismas and New Year it will reach 200-300 dollars.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
It seems to me that the ETH can be reduced in price to $ 50. when it happens the market will be a big panic
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
Those who are now trying to actively trade in order to increase the size of their deposit - play with fire. If the market begins to actively move up, they can stay with their USDT for which they will not be able to buy an adequate amount of ethereum later. Better not to do that.
Activity: 518
December 11, 2018, 12:29:48 PM
of course I will wait and buy a lot of eth for now because eth prices are very cheap other than that I'm sure eth has a process for going ahead and I suggest you buy eth now and hold long time
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 11, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
Ethereum is part of the reasons for this dumping in the price of cryptocurrency. Many people are losing because there invested in some of the tokens that are connected to ethereum and since most of the projects are scam investors have to pull their fund from the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
December 11, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

I will use the money that I can lose to buy ETH for $80. And seen as a long term investment for the future.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

A lot of people have been disappointed by how ethereum dropped to this level and by the looks of it, it's more likely to drop more than recover. Though eth for me has always been a long term coin so probably this is just a good chance to accumulate and hope for the best.
for people who still believe in the crypto market, I think to trust long-term investment is still very profitable now. because the price of all crypto assets is down and I think this will last a fairly long time. it could be that if you buy ethereum now we need time to hold ethereum up to the next year to be able to see the best market next year.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
The current condition is bad and makes ethereum plunge low, and as low as any ethereum value but it won't make it lose its value. I don't think about leaving ethereum, because ethereum still has hope to grow, I believe the hope of ethereum to grow again will become a reality in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
If the update will be in time, hope we will see again rise of ETH) But if it will be postponed again we will see a new bottom.

A lot of people have been disappointed by how ethereum dropped to this level and by the looks of it, it's more likely to drop more than recover. Though eth for me has always been a long term coin so probably this is just a good chance to accumulate and hope for the best.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
December 11, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

it is not impossible eth will go down even later in the year, and some experience experts predict that the market will not rise in a short time. towards the beginning of the new year eth hard forks can be a trigger for growth, but the problem will occur like a hard fock bch.
Activity: 406
December 11, 2018, 09:23:22 AM
Wait think you will have more than 6 months. Most likely a large increase in Ethereum will be no earlier than 1 year. By big growth, I mean he'll be back to $ 800 for one coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 09:10:20 AM
If the update will be in time, hope we will see again rise of ETH) But if it will be postponed again we will see a new bottom.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
now no matter how low it goes, nothing surprising anymore.
Activity: 644
December 11, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
Bitcoin continues to decline in price and Ethereum is now sold at a price of $ 92 and almost close to $ 80. When the price is $ 80 I think there will be many people who buy it. With the price of Ethereum like that and you are now selling coins, I think it's useless because it will get a loss.
Activity: 334
December 11, 2018, 04:30:08 AM
What is happening now is that eth hasn't yet reached $ 80 so don't expect this to happen. What I see is the future and hope that eth will rise even if only a little. All this must be done again to attract buyers to be able to provide better prices.
Pages:
Jump to: