Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH transaction fee! - page 3. (Read 403 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
March 15, 2021, 05:02:36 AM

some said the best time is when it's middle night in the US since many of big holders coming from there but idk.

Possibly so because things about rush hours usually lead to extra cost even in real life like tansportation, real estate and also data usage/ and congestions. So it is likely that low time rush can be good for transactions not only US time zone. I have witnessed a high fee during rush hours and volatility times.

Meanwhile, the instance of eth used as gas fees for erc20 tokens transfers are really hard and painful that you don't have what to do especially when you can't wait out the high fee.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 15, 2021, 04:25:59 AM
That's the case with me too having many erc20 tokens but can't be moved because of the fee, but eth gas price fluctuates a lot. the only option for us to send tokens or eth is to find the right time in which the gas price decreased and the traffic is kinda at the lowest, some said the best time is when it's middle night in the US since many of big holders coming from there but idk.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 15, 2021, 04:04:20 AM
ETH transaction fees:

Seriously!

I have more than 15 tokens and a lot of them are not worth even $50. Some of them have over $500 USD value. Now, I understand why CZ once talked about ETH being rich men's network LOL

PS: I am not even bothered to send some ETH from another address to this address and move those tokens to an exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: