Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS ADA - page 3. (Read 320 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
May 17, 2018, 02:18:04 AM
I think it's hard for ADA to beat Ethereum today. I heard ADA still has a problem with the wallet.
these days, Ethereum become stronger because many ICO project using the platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:59:44 AM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin. As we can see, the price is going up now, so if you've bought it for 400$ it was a great investment. I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
May 11, 2018, 07:33:15 AM
I still believe that the closest thing at the moment to eth approached NEO, in which already successfully completed ICO projects, and also traded on exchanges. ADA didn't so much doing at the moment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:23:58 AM
ETH is much better than ADA moreover ETH is the second coin after bitcoin and ETH have a immense potential for the future growth. Unfortunately I cannot say similar about ADA that is why I have chosen ETH for myself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 11, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
ETH is a very solid base project and is founder of smart contract feature.ETH brought revolution in crypto and IT technology.Many ICO are using ETH channels to distribute their tokens.Today many projects are using ETH smart contract feature.ETH community is strong.ETH is fully matured.EHT price is continuosly increasing.Investment in ETH and holding it is highly profitable.

ADA is another very strong project working on improved smart contract and decentralised app (DApps) in a scalable and cheap way.Flaws found in ETH smart contract will be improved in ADA project.ADA would be matured in coming 2-3 years.So investment in ADA and holding it for 2-3 years would bring huge profit.ADA is currently undervalued.

As a conclusion both are outclass coins one is old and mature whilst other is new but have very strong idea.Currently ETH is superior to ADA.
Pages:
Jump to: